||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-6

"There's a thin line between love and hate,
cause sometimes we love but not realize"

...

[Taehyung]

"Here"

Taehyung looked at you as you forwarded your palm that had the expensive shining ring resting. You gathered all your courage last night to return the ring to him, you don't want to keep something so expensive in your house, what if you ended up loosing it somewhere.

But he definitely didn't seemed like he's going to accept it, he just looked into your eyes as if you were some blank space.

Ridiculous he thought, how you came all way to his company, just to give the ring back to him.

"I don't take things back" He spoke looking into your eyes and you felt like he could stare right through your soul.

"Keep it or throw it away, I don't mind" He spoke casually, voice sounding ice cold before bringing his gaze on the screen of his laptop, the specs stayed at the bridge of his perfectly sculpted nose as you sat beside him, on his office couch.

He didn't realized but his words hurted you, though just a little, but it still did.

You didn't said anything and that's when he felt you getting up to leave.

she upset now?

His lashes finally lifted up from the laptop screen as his orbs watched your figure walking out and his gaze automatically shifted down before getting stuck on your ass, the fabric of your formal skirt giving him the nice view, until you were finally out from his sight.

The male couldn't help but look back on the screen, poking his inner cheek.

Damm

Getting you all for himself wasn't in his list, but he definitely didn't regretted it.

He looked at his phone that layed beside him on the couch before picking it up.

"I'll be there in the evening, better prepare the things"

He just spoke in his cold voice not giving a single fvck for the other person to speak anything.

He rubbed his temples before closing the laptop and standing up.

...............................................................

And you walked towards the canteen area, to get a cup of cóffe for yourself.

You already felt out of place the moment you stepped inside this building. Everything about him is just too extravagant and you don't understand how you would handle things after getting married to him.

Even the thought makes you sick.

Standing beside the machine you waited for your drink to be done.

The thing you noticed was the fact that the area looked ghostly empty.

It was just you standing at the room waiting for your drink and that's when you received a notification on your phone.

Sam senpai: can we meet?

You looked at the text and you clearly know that he now know about the thing.

You closed your eyes not knowing whether to answer his text or not.

You bit your lips before keeping your phone inside and taking your cóffe that was done by now.

You don't know how you're going to face him, you felt ashamed. He might be thinking you've been just playing around him.

And that's when something clicked in your mind.

Taehyung

He can help you in clearing this out.

It's a ridiculous idea to seek his help, for the matter and even more ridiculous is the thing that he's definitely not going to help you out with the sake of helping you out.

You drank your cóffe not caring if you end up burning your buds before walking back towards his office.

But little did you knew about the scene you would witness.

It was some girl kissing Taehyung.

You would be lying if you say you didn't felt little sad and hurt standing there.

"I- I'm sorry I d-didn't meant t-to-"

You almost immediately turned your heels back.

On the other hand the male found everything little too quick to progress and when he did, he almost immediately pushed the girl away who hissed in pain, and he rushed out.

Fvck!

He just felt the urge to explain you the thing, and his heart was unknowingly beating faster.

"yn!" he called you out but you didn't stopped making him finally hold onto your arm, pulling you back.

"Its-"

"It's alright- we aren't a thing anyways"

You cutted him off and registering your words his pupils turned back to normal.

She's right.

We...

aren't a thing.

The male composed himself as soon his face once again fell ice cold.

"-and I anyways can't back away" you completed yourself, repeating the words his aunt spoke two days ago.

And he just cleared his throat looking away, he can look through you that you were little hurt, your eyes told him everything.

"Hmm"

And then there was this thin silence, where you stood awakwardly feeling embarrassed for walking in his office while he was making out.

"Erm- and I- can you come along? I'm going to meet Sam"

You blurt out and his gaze moved towards you with a raised eyebrow.

"Nevermind I'll go alone" you spoke taking him as 'no' before turning around only to once again feel his grip on your arm, making you stumble behind on your heels.

"And who is 'Sam'?" He asked his one eyebrow raised questioning you.

"The guy I came along, at the party" you answered eyebrows frowned feeling his grip tightening around your arm.

she inviting me on her date?

Tsk

Fvck you and your fvcking date.

He didn't said anything and just walked away, leaving you alone as you looked at his disappearing slender large figure.