||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-8

"I'm not jealous type,
but what's mine, is mine"

[Taehyung]

"Next time I might fvck you as well"

He spoke and you felt weak in your knees, you didn't realized but his words showed its effect on you, and he definitely liked your reaction.

Tinted red flushed cheeks while you tried to avoid his gaze.

He once again licked his lips staring down at your expression who stood there like a stupid looking away with slightly parted lips to breath, he's literally taking away your breath just by his presence and you didn't understood why and how he did that.

His intense gaze was on your face as his warm and slightly heavy breath fanned your face.

It's the first time, that you aren't pushing him away from being so close to you, and he's liking it.

He took one more step closing the gap between you and your hand automatically went to his chest to maintain a small distance and finally moving your gaze to him as his muscular chest stayed before your eyes.

Fvck!

He forwarded his one hand to tug your hair behind, that's been hiding your skin for long now, but his eyes darkened the moment his eyes got a glimpse of your neck.

"Who?"

He asked and you sensed the change in him which made you bring your gaze finally up to connect with his.

"I. Asked. Who?"

He repeated himself and that's when it hitted you. The hickey.  making you once again look away.

"It's that Sam?"

He questioned and you connected your gaze with him.

"Let me remind you one thing Ms Yn" He spoke leaning down and you can feel the atmosphere now turning heavier.

"You now belong to Kim Taehyung and I don't want him in your life anymore" he spoke but all you thought was, why is he behaving so possessive now(?)

"So better kick him out" He completed and you couldn't help but pull yourself out from his cage.

You didn't felt like to say something on it and so turned your heels to leave, it was so foolish of you to think even for a while that he's changed, changed for the better.

he's not.

But like always he pulled you back to himself.

"Stop it. You're no good either to fvck some girl in your office!"

You finally snapped back at him feeling his grip on your arm, and this time his jaw clenched pissed at the choice of your words.

"Better keep that mouth of yours shut if you don't. know. anything."

He spoke through his greeted teeth and you thought it was useless to fight with him, this isn't going anywhere but he's  not letting you take a single step to walk away.

"You're ridiculous!" You yelled on his face only to feel his hand going back before gripping your hair in his hold.

Despite his anger, he tried not to hurt you.

But you're getting on his nerves.

"Alright! WHORE AROUND! GO FVCK HIM UNTIL HIS FVCKING DICK SATISFY YOU!"

He yelled back, breaking your heart into million pieces and you looked away, eyes moistening.

Those words hurted.

You stood there trying hard to hold your tears back but your efforts seemed useless, you just wanted to disappear somewhere, he can't humiliate you like that when he himself don't know anything.

he thinks you were fvcking him when you were with him to clear things out and get the separate ways, just so you could atleast try to give a chance to the relationship that's ahead of you.

"I hate you"

You mumbled not able to lift your gaze up to look at him.

Him on the other hand closed his eyes, loosing his grip on your hair, trying to control himself while he himself felt the anger rushing in his veins. He got to control his iron tongue, it's not going anywhere and he'll turn things worse.

Fvck it!

You felt humiliated, you didn't wanted to be near him anymore, his presence made you feel the worst, you can't even manage to pull your gaze up.

Your fingers went to your ring finger before you took out the expensive ring that had the rose stone and sowed it on his chest as the ring eventually fell down on the floor.

But you cared less about it, it doesn't matter how expensive things he may give you, that doesn't give him the right to get inside your life, it wasn't like you never offered him to go along you. He denied and it was his fault.

And about the ring.

It anyways wasn't for you in the first place nor you wanted to keep it anymore.

He looked at your sobbing state with his cold gaze.

"Go marry her"

you spoke, though you wanted to yell those words louder, but seems like your voice betrayed you as you sobbed and sniffled under his gaze.

Fvck!

The male cursed inside his head, he definitely didn't wanted to make you cry by his words, his eyes once again closed with clenched jaws, trying to calm himself down, before pulling you closer while his one hand still stayed at the back of your head as his touch slowly softened, making you want to cry harder.

You felt his head sinking down on your neck until you felt his warm lips resting there, while his soft dark locks touched your skin giving tingles.

"I already fired her" He spoke while his hand caressed your hair.

It was the first time that you witnessed him trying to calm your crying state.

"And I didn't fvcked her" He spoke while his other hand slowly went up and played with your shirt's button.

"And believe me I would never look at someone the way I look at you"

He completed himself as slowly his lips brused on the texture of your skin.

The words he spoke, he didn't realized it, they just flew out on their own.

His hand went towards the gas stove and turned it off before coming back to your hair, massaging your scaples.

he slowly and sensually started give you the wet kisses on your neck while his slender fingers opened the top buttons of your shirt effortlessly.

And you just stood there with your hands fisted by the effect he gave to your body, your temperature rose and your legs weakened, while your breathe turning heavier, his touch radiated the warmness from the tip of his fingers while his lips worked to make you feel the butterflies down your stomach.

"S-st-top" You spoke with your fists now on his shoulder when you felt him sucking on your collar bone.

dangerously close to your breast.

But he didn't pulled away until he was done

and when he was finally done with marking what belongs to him he pulled away gazing at his art but soon you covered the sight with your hand holding onto the fabric.

He looked at you who sniffled with a red nose and the hair now into a beautiful mess.

"Don't let anyone touch you, hmm?" He spoke licking his lips before stepping back.