♦ Chapter 2

TEAL's Dorm

"Hell, how is it that you are short yet strong?" Evan says standing between both bunk beds in question.

Temperence glares him for that comment.

"Sorry, I asked." Evan mutters.

Temperence points him to his bed before walking in the bathroom to shower, obviously irritated.

"You have a death wish." Lily declares.

"She wouldn't kill me." Evan says boldly.

"I'm talking about her brother." Lily glares.

"Lukas probably would kill you." Aiden says grinning.

"Aiden- whatever." Evan sighs.

"You're going to die." Lily smiles when she says the last part to freak him out.

"It's not creepy." Evan says.

"Damn." Lily snaps.

"This may be an interesting team." Aiden stands away from the bunks awkwardly.

"Eh. He is still a jackass." Lily says.

"He is always like this." Aiden says, sighing.

"Are you calling me a jackass?" Evan frowns.

"If he's not I will." LiIly grins, glaring at Evan.

"You're not intimidating." Evan smirks.

"Wanna bet, asshole?" Lily asks walking up to Evan's bunk, and slamming him against the wall.

"Guys, this is stupid." Aiden says, them dodging flying shoes and pillows.

"Shut it, can't you see we're busy, Wolfy here thinks she can beat me, her name claims she's a flower, so I'm not scared." Evan laughs.

Lily and Evan fight until Temp comes out of the bathroom in pj's.

Temp grabs her weapon and slams it on the metal refrigerator, causing both Evan and Lily to freeze in place. She then raises her eyebrows as to say 'What the hell is happening?'

"They got into an argument and then they started fighting." Aiden says flipping through a book.

Temperence raises her eyebrows at him again.

"They told me not to intrude. Yet I will next time." Aiden says.

Nods, then points to the bathroom as if telling them, 'Hurry up, and shower. We have a long day tomorrow.'

Evan stalks off to the bathroom.

Temperence nods before sitting on bed to read.

Aiden walks over to his bed, below Temperence's and lays down to read.

"Ugh," Lily groans trudging over to her bed, being a top bunk over Evan's.

They all finished showering, and eating pizza before going to bed to in silence.

LIAC's Dorm

"But seriously how do your wings retract and stuff it's like physically impossible." Ivory asks.

Copper sighs, glaring at the group who somehow got onto the same topic, before they stopped talking to team TEAL.

"It's similar to folding and or packing an accordion, I already told you this." Ace explains.

"No you didn't, flying in front of me isn't much of an explanation!" Ivory snaps.

"How about you go dissect some Faunus the find out every stupid question you want to know the answer to! Or go Faunus hunting!" Ace snaps.

"Read a book it might keep you guys from arguing." Lukas mutters, smiling at Copper.

"Lukas as a leader you should be solving the problem, not covering it up with literature." Says Copper grinning, twisting flames around her fingertips.

"I've lead a family of 6," Lukas mutters.

Ivory continues with her questions, "Are their like special breeds of Faunus? Rare breeds? Are there like fish Faunus? How do Faunus know how to use dust if they are soulless like animals?"

Copper tosses a small fire ball about the size of a lien quarter at Ivory, it hits her on the nose.

Ivory stands up from her bed, "YOU BITCH!" she says rubbing her nose.

Ace pats Copper's shoulder. "I give you five stars for that throw." Ace then continues scrolling the web on his scroll on the bed below Copper's.

"Ivory, don't disgrace female dogs." Lukas says referring to his family dog named Violet.

"NO SHE'S LITERALLY A BITCH." Ivory says, looking like she's about to cry.

Copper flings another fireball at Ivory. Missing her it heads towards Lukas who catches it a dulls the flame before tossing it back.Copper narrows her eyes, it should have burned him."Ivory I thought your family was of royal nature as a royalty you should not be using such horrible language, it's bad for your family's business." Copper says, smiling now.

"I believe you all should be going to bed." Lukas comments watching Copper crush the now ash ball.

"Fine! just be lucky I actually like you." Ivory crawls into bed which was below Lukas's.
"I also want answers to my questions in the morning!"

"Be lucky if you remember your questions." Lukas says; as the lamp in the room falls off of the nightstand between the two bunks, turning itself off.