♦ Chapter 7

In the Morning

"Guys wake up!" Lukas says standing in front of Ivory's bed.

"I'm not sleeping! What are you talking about!" Says Ace groggily.

"Ok we're awake, is everything okay?" Ivory asks.

"Yeah but we need to get training!" Lukas says grinning.

"We trained yesterday though," She says.

Ace groans. "We need to replenish the dorm's kitchen by the way." Slamming the fridge.

"Thanks for reminding me." Lukas sighs, "I'm going to go check up on team TEAL I think they have classes today."

"Hey don't worry about your sisters team too, she can handle it."Ivory says.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Evan's scream can be heard from cross the hall.

Ivory is the first one to the dorm door laughing and knocking, "Are you guys okay!"

"Did someone set their hair on fire?" Lukas calls almost having the same thing happen.

"No, we are fine." Lily say answering the door.

Temp had Evan at his throat when LIAC came in, she was glaring at him.

"Oh, hi. Um, Temp wanted me to ask Ivory if she knew a way to maybe fix her vocal cords." Aiden says.

Temperence glances at Aiden confusedly, giving Evan time to break out of her grasp.

"What the bloody fuck was that!" Evan snaps giving a death glare.

Temp glares at him, 'None of your business.'

"YOU WERE IN HIS BUNK!" Evan yells.

Lukas gives Aiden and Temperance a confused look. 'He needed comfort you asshole! I'm done with you're fucking shit! You always flip shit whenever I am near Aiden, stop ignoring the fact that you may have a crush on me, well I actually heard you say that, but I don't feel the same way, you are a dickish motherfucking asshole! You are rude to every fucking person you fucking meet!'

Lukas pats Aiden's head, before addressing Aiden's question "I don't know how dust works but I think she could? I mean our family never really had the money."

"You're just a Whore!" Evan screams.

Lukas drops the kind act. "Listen you little Kid! Stop bitching like Temperance is a toy! Learn some fucking manners before you go after her or anyone else! I don't care if you're jealous either!"

Temperence glares at Evan, 'Yeah, I'm the whore. One minute you're after Lily, then you suddenly like me.'

"Your brother is no better to be scolding me!" Evan snaps as Ivory makes and uncomfortable face.That gets to the point where she kicks him where the sun don't shine, 'Shut your fucking mouth!'Evan curls up into the fetal position on the ground as Ace leaves the room followed by a laughing Lily.

"So, Ivory... do you think you may be able to?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah I'd need to go get actual dust not in crystal forum. Though I must ask what made you guys ask this question?" Ivory says.

"She makes really long paragraphs sometimes, no it's just that it would be nice, and everyone could easily understand her." Aiden says.

"She's been mute since she was five..." Lukas mutters.

"Oh." Aiden mutters.

"It's Temperance's choice, what do you say- What's your opinion?" Ivory says