Step Daughter Fuck | Namjoon & Jin

“Come on, sweetheart. Give Namjoon a little kiss, it’s not like he’s a stranger, you have seen him countless of times.” Your dad nudged you towards the man.

You then sat on Namjoon’s lap, not feeling comfortable. You only sat on your dad’s lap before, so this was really strange to you.

“You are really pretty, y/n.” Namjoon smiled sweetly at you.

You puckered your lips at him. He chuckled and pressed a sweet kiss on your lips.

“You really are a sweet and obedient girl.” Namjoon cooed, placing a hand on your thigh.

“Aren’t you?” Seokjin chuckled sitting next to the two of you and he then pressed a kiss on your cheek.

“Can I have another kiss?” Namjoon asked and you nodded at him. He kissed you again, this time, his hand moved further up your thigh.

Namjoon pressed another kiss on your lips while Seokjin unbuckled his belt. You closed your eyes and let Namjoon take control of the kiss, his lips moved down to your neck and you whimpered when you felt Seokjin slip his fingers into your panties.

He started moving his finger around and he rubbed your clit. “Come on, get wet for us.” Seokjin said, his tone firmer now.

You whined and spread your legs further, Seokjin moved his fingers in a circular motion and your body started to feel hot. Namjoon placed his hands on your waist and started to grind your lower body against his clothed thigh, the friction slightly burning but making you feel good.

The idea of two men playing with your body and both potentially going to fuck you, made you embarrassingly horny.

Seokjin moved his fingers in faster circles until he felt the wetness against his fingers.

"Let us play with your pretty pussy, hmm?" Namjoon suddenly whispered against your ear. "It'll feel so good and you'll love it."

Then, Namjoon also slid his hand into your panties and he placed two of his fingers at the entrance and rubbed against it.

Your chest rose and fell as you started to whimper at the sensation of multiple fingers working you. You always thought that no one would be able to get in between the secret you and Jin have, but it seemed you were wrong, and that rather, it seemed you’d get to have your fun with his friend too.

"Look at how wet you are," Seokjin commented. "You're all warm and wet for us." He added. "You really do like being fingered, don't you?"

"It feels good," you whimpered and both Namjoon and Seokjin chuckled.

Namjoon took out his fingers and took off your panties. He looked at your bare pussy for a second before he inserted two of his fingers into your entrance, and started pumping his fingers in and out of you.

"Look at that," Seokjin smirked. "You're already dripping, you are that excited to have us fuck you." Seokjin scooted closer and pulled you off Namjoon’s lap. “Let’s go to the bedroom, my darling.” Seokjin picked you up, your panties dropping on the sofa, and carried you to his room.

Namjoon followed right behind, and then closed the door behind him, locking it, before he took off his shirt.

Seokjin placed you down on the bed, and before he could move away from you, you grabbed onto his arm. You could feel your heart hammer in your chest, and you felt your skin prickling all over your body.

“What if Namjoon hurts me or does something I won’t like?” You whispered.

Seokjin chuckled and then moved closer to you. He peppered your face with kisses.