Stepson | Jungkook

Trigger warning: noncon (reader doesn't want this, she 'complies', she 'lets' it happen, she freezes, no graphic description of resistance, reader pushes back but then gives up)

-

You noticed how there was a riff between you and Jungkook and how distant you grew from him... but taking care of a baby left no energy to focus on anyone else but you and the baby.

But sometimes you felt bad, first Jungkook's parents split in a bitter divorce, now you were absent and things were all about the baby, and his father was giving him a very hard time.

You just hoped that things would be alright while your husband went on a business trip.

Around 11 PM, you were laying in bed, nearly dozing off to sleep when you heard the door crack open, confused you sat up but before you could have a look at who it was, you were suddenly throw onto the bed, hands pinned above your head, and you let out a scream kicking and trying to get out of the intruder's hold before you met eye to eye and realized that it was your stepson.

"Jungkook...?" You breathed out a sigh of relief, relieved it wasn't some scary person breaking in.

"I won't hurt you if you listen to me." He stated coldly.

You were a bit startled by his harsh tone and the glare in his eyes, but nodded as you weren't sure what to do or say in this situation.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he started talking.

"This is how things are going to be now." He stated sternly, still pinning your arms to the bed. "You are going to listen to me."

He then slowly rolled up your sleep shirt until he was exposing your breasts and in shock, you tried to resist but he was too strong.

"What— what are you doing!" You were scared but also confused.

"Quiet!" He hissed, temporarily letting go off you before swiftly taking something out of his pockets, and with a click, both of your hands were cuffed to the bed.

You were startled by what he had just done but also not sure how to react and even though he wasn't hurting you, you were too scared to say a word and just stared at him.

You just... didn't understand.

What was this?

What was going on?

Jungkook admired your breasts, all while pinning your legs down with his knees.

You were completely and utterly at his mercy.

"Your tits gotten so big." He stated with an almost impressed tone in his voice.

"Jungkook—" You began but you didn't know what to say, you didn't understand, what was happening, you were scared—

"Are you full of milk now?" He asked, bringing a hand to touch your right breast.

"What..." You breathed out in shock.

What was he talking about?

Milk?

Jungkook was just staring down at you with this gaze, and when you didn't answer, he suddenly squeezed your breast, milk shooting out onto the sheets and you cried out in shock, completely at the mercy of your stepson.

"Jungkook—"

Fascinated, he squeezed the other breast, milk shooting out just like the first one, and when it was done, milk was dribbling from both your breasts down onto your belly and you felt your stomach churn, embarrassed and humiliated, all you wanted was to disappear, but it didn't stop.

Jungkook brought his hand up to his mouth, licking off your milk and you felt a surge of disgust in your stomach. Was he getting off to this? Was this a kink of his?

Jungkook leaned down and licked at your right breast, licking off any remaining drops of milk before he started licking and sucking on your nipple, drinking up the milk that was there and you let out a soft gasp.

You couldn't believe it.

You were getting milked by your stepson.

In a daze, you just stared up at the ceiling as you couldn't believe what was happening.

Why was this happening?

You suddenly felt the other nipple getting sucked too, and the feeling of getting your nipples licked and sucked brought you back to the reality.

Your stepson was sucking at your nipples like he was a newborn and you just had to close your eyes and let it all happen, somehow that was better than watching.

Was this some sick dream?

Jungkook started to grind against you and your eyes widened when you realized he was rock hard.

"You know how bad I've wanted you since you got knocked up." He suddenly breathed out, letting go of your nipple before starting to undress. "Those tits... your hips, that extra weight, it's so fucking hot."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Jungkook..." You whimpered, at his mercy as he pulled your panties down and aligned the tip of his cock with your entrance.

Jungkook placed his hands on your thighs before slowly pushing in, and you gasped at the intrusion. This was all so wrong.

He wasn't gentle, and the feeling of his cock stretching you was weird and not pleasant, but he didn't stop.

With his thrusts, your breasts jiggled with the bed, milk still on them from when he sucked on you.

Jungkook then brought a hand up to your left breast, squeezing it as he continued his thrusts, milk shooting out just like the other one did before he brought it up to his mouth and started licking.

"This is what I've been dreaming about for so long." He moaned against your nipple. "This is so fucking hot."

"Jungkook..." You whimpered, tears forming in your eyes, unable to believe that your stepson was the one violating you in this way. "What are you—"

He then stopped and gripped onto your hips, turning you around. "Get on all fours, now." He demanded.

"What—" You asked confused, but did as he told you to do, only to be pushed face down on the bed.

"Like this." He explained, kneeling behind you.

You felt his cock rubbing up against your slit for a moment before he began to push in, and you let out a gasp of surprise.

Jungkook started to thrust into you again, hands on your hips and you tried to push yourself up a little to get more comfortable but it was impossible with the cuffs on your wrists, holding you down to the bed.

He started thrusting fast, moaning as he fucked you from behind. "I just knew you'd make the perfect milf." He moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper into you.

You were horrified and just let him do whatever he wanted with you.

All you wanted to do was wake up from this nightmare, but no, it was all too real.

"So good," he groaned, thrusting in and out of you as he enjoyed himself, "You're milking me just right."

You didn't know what to say or do, so you just stayed there, letting him use you as he pleased.

It didn't take long for him to come, moaning and pushing into you as deep as he could before you felt him release inside of you.

There was an uncomfortable silence as Jungkook rode out his orgasm inside of you, filling you up as he groaned.

Finally, he pulled out of you, and you heard the click of the cuffs opening, before the young man gathered his clothing and left the room.

And that was the end of the night.

credits to badbtssmut on tumblr