Praise Kink | Yoongi

pairing: yoongi x f.reader

tags/warnings: pwp, oral (m. receiving), praise kink, vaginal fingering, cum swallowing

"Good girl, that's it" Yoongi's head tips back, your lips tightening around his cock, cheeks hollowing.

His hips stutter forwards, tip of his cock pressing Into the back of your throat.

You gag around his length, drool slipping down your chin-saliva slipping down his balls.

His fingers slip over the back of your head, pressing his cock a little further down your throat. You swallow, blinking up at him through your lashes, tears clinging to your waterline.

"So pretty" he coos, "so pretty and all for me. Don't force yourself, love" he murmurs when you try and swallow the final inch of his cock down your throat.

Your pussy clenches at his praise, hand releasing its grip on Yoongi's thigh, pressing over your stomach and down past the waistband of your panties.

Your hips stutter when you graze over your clit, moan clawing up your throat, vibration sending a new wave of pleasure down Yoongi's body.

Your nose presses against his stomach as you swallow the final inch, shaky breath tickling his skin when you hold yourself there. Your tongue laves over the underside of his cock, head pulling back slightly to press your tongue under his cockhead, prodding where you know had his thighs tensing.

Yoongi pulls you back off his cock, a line of spit connects your lips to the tip, tongue prodding against his slit to swallow down his precum. Almost bitter, but entirely addicting as your lips suckle for more.

You look up at him from where you're sat on the floor, hand still stuffed down your panties. Yoongi catches sight of this, smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"You needly little thing" his fingers wrap around his cock, your mouth opening, tongue falling flat past your lips.

He smears the tip of his cock over your tongue, precum dribbling into your mouth. He presses his cock into your cheek, watching it bulge before he presses back into your mouth.

"Play with yourself for me, yeah?" he watches down the line of his body, eyes trained on your pussy as you thrum over your clit behind the shield of your underwear.

You rock your hips forward, spit coating Yoongi's cock as you lose yourself to the pleasure.

"That's it" he groans, rutting his cock up into your mouth, "so good for me"

You choke around his length, pulling away from him to heave a long breath. Swallowing the saliva that had gathered under your tongue, still salty-bitter with the taste of his cock.

His fingers wrap around his length, thumb running under the head. You watch his eyebrows furrow in pleasure, stomach tensing when he peeks an eye open, watching you kneel on the floor.

"Come on, pretty. Play with yourself for me"

You pull the crotch of your panties to the side, letting him get a glimpse of your soaked pussy as you push a finger past your walls.

You spread your legs open a little wider, trying to match his pace as he jerks himself off. "Yoongi" you moan, slipping a second finger into your pulsing cunt.

"Yeah?" he groans, "You close?" You nod, hand hooking underneath one of your thighs to keep it spread open, "Mm close, wanna cum please" your hips rut upwards, clit dragging against your palm-pleasure radiating throughout your body.

Arousal seeping past your walls. "Yeah? My sweet girl wants to cum?" he taunts, foot pushing your legs open a little wider. Slick cunt glistening from the light of the lamp, so wet, so pretty, all just for Yoongi.

"Yeah" you nod, breathless.

"What do we say?" he taunts, watching the way you swallow down a moan, so close to tipping over the edge, staving off your orgasm until he tells you to cum. Always so pretty and perfect for

him.

"Please" you whine, fingers wet, squelching with every curl against your sweet spot.

"My good girl" he hums, hand speeding up around his cock, "cum for me" Your orgasm ripples through you, hiccup of a sob slipping off your tongue as your fingers continue to press into your walls, nudging against your sweet spot, desperate as you grind your clit against your palm.

You barely register Yoongi grabbing you by the back of your neck, stuffing your open mouth with his cock as his fingers pull the corners of your mouth.

Your tongue presses over his cock, feeling it twitch before he shoots his seed down your throat. Your lips wrap around the tip of his cock, sucking as your tongue prods at his slit, milking
him of everything he has to offer.

You moan around his length when another wave of cum shoots into your mouth, you pull back for a moment, lips parted for him to see his own release painting your tongue before your lips wrap back around his cock.

Your clit throbs as he looks down at you, mouth stuffed with his cock, "My good girl"

Credits to euphoricfilter on tumblr