Age gap | Yoongi

pairing: yoongi x f!reader

genre: m , smut , mom's boyfriend au , age gap

summary: you and your mom have been living in her new boyfriend's house for a couple of weeks. it's a little hard adapting to living there but on a weekend your mom is out of town and you've invited a guy to the house for a quick and disappointing hookup, yoongi lets you know he's more than willing to help you out.

warnings: [just for the teaser] brief sexual encounter with another guy, bad sex, age gap, kind of dubious consent, yoongi kiiiiiiind of manipulates reader

you still get lost in this house, you realize you do when you stop by the middle of one of the hallways in complete confusion because you don't even know where the office is.

it's normal to need time to adapt to a new place, you already knew that when you moved with your mom into her new boyfriend, but two weeks have passed since you moved to this house and you've lost even the way back to your room now.

it's only when you hear the noise of a keyboard that you turn to the end of the hallway to the right and see light coming from a room with the door just a little open. that's the office.

you walk down the hallway hesitantly and knock two times on the door, only opening it all the way when you hear that deep voice saying 'come in'.

"hi," you say quietly as you stand by the door. yoongi is working but he takes a break from all of the papers on his desk and his computer to look up at you and take his glasses off. "i- i'm sorry, am i bothering?"

"no, don't worry," he seems shakes his head and smiles sweetly at you. "is everything okay?"

"yeah, everything is okay... i just wanted to ask you something." you bite your lower lip, already sensing the negative response coming.

"sure, what is it?" yoongi leans back on his chair and crosses his arms.

"my mom never lets me bring anyone home, so now that she's not here for the weekend... i was wondering if you would let me bring someone in, since this is your house." you let it out as fast as you can, like ripping off a bandage.

"you wanna bring someone over," yoongi nods slowly to himself as if he's processing what you just told him so you hum in affirmation. "a friend?" he tilts his head to the side a little, as if he's testing you.

"uh, well..." you feel your cheeks burn and he seems to get it right away.

"your mom warned me as soon as she left that you would try to sneak someone in." he says and that's when you know you're done.

"okay." you say quietly, your shoulders dropping in disappointment.

but yoongi speaks again, "he can come over."

you look up again with wide eyes and see that he has a smile on his face. "really?" you ask in disbelief. you really expected him to say no.

"sure, but don't cause any trouble." he warns and you nod immediately.

"thank you, yoongi oppa." you bow before turning around again and walking out of the office.

it turns out not being that good of an idea to bring the boy you've been talking to for a few days over to this house.

"fuck yeah..." the boy hovering over you groans as he keeps fucking you at a way too rough pace for your liking, not hurting you but straight up not making you feel good. "does that feel good baby?" he mutters against your ear and you almost want to laugh but you just fake a moan before saying, "yeah."