Stepdad Vacation | Taehyung

You sleepily lifted your head up in confusion, feeling something inside of you. You look at your mom who was asleep before turning your head back at Taehyung and when you did, he grabbed onto your face, placing a hand on your mouth.

"Sshh..." He whispered.

You let out a muffled moan when he started to pump in you slowly, your toes curling from his long, thick cock stretching your pussy.

You watched as his hips started to rock, your eyes widening at the amount of pleasure you felt, but it was being drowned out by your confusion. You look at your mom, not wanting to make any noise as she was sleeping. You wanted to say something to him, to tell him to stop but you felt a shiver running up your spine.

You swallowed back a moan when his pace started to speed up. Your brows were knitted together, your eyes flickering from your mother who was peacefully sleeping and to his face which showed pure lust and want. You could feel him growing bigger and it caused you to clench around him, making him let out a low groan.

Your hands shot up and grabbed onto his arm, holding it tightly. You felt your body getting hotter and your breathing started to get shallow, and your heart rate increased when he moved the sheets down. Taehyung slid his hands underneath your shirt and squeezed your chest. His fingers squeezed around your nipples, his lips ghosting over your neck, making your eyes flutter close.

The pleasure you felt was too much for you and you opened your mouth, a moan slipping past your lips as your orgasm began to surface.

Your mom stirred in her sleep, at which you quickly covered your mouth. This was so wrong yet felt so good.

He thrust into you harder and harder until you felt like you were on cloud nine. You arched your back, pushing yourself further onto him, trying to suppress your moan as your climax started to hit you.

His lips started to attack your neck, your stomach tightening as he started to grunt and groan in your ear, feeling his cock throb inside of you.

You started to pant, wanting to cum already. But you knew you had to stay quiet so you bit down on your lip, your hands shaking as they gripped the bedsheets. With tightly pressed lips, you could finally feel the orgasm wash over you. Taehyung felt you tightening around him, so he held onto your hips, pulling you back and forth in order to ride out your orgasm, the tip of his dick hitting your deepest spot, causing you to shake uncontrollably.

You heard him sigh when he filled you up with his cum, the warm fluid filling you up inside. You swallowed back the moan that wanted to slip out, but when he kissed you on the cheek, you couldn't help but to sigh.

When you both calmed down, you looked at your mother who was fast asleep and you felt guilty about what had just happened, and you didn't know why you had let him do that, but it didn't matter. 

credits to badbtssmut on tumblr