Professor | Seokjin

"How many more times this year will you get into detention? This is getting ridiculous." The professor scolded you. You rolled your eyes and sat in the chair.

You weren't a bad student, not at all. In fact, you were a star student. But, when it came to that one teacher...it was like something inside of you just snapped. There was no explaining it, really. You were an angel to everyone else, but a demon in front of Seokjin.

You tapped your fingers against the table impatiently.

"Don't you ever think it's because I want to spend more time with you!" You shouted at the professor, immediately regretting it. You didn't mean to, but you have been trying to flirt with him for a while and everytime he didn't even notice.

He looked shocked, then sighed.

"Y/N...if this is a joke it isn't funny." Seokjin rejected you. Your heart dropped, you weren't sure what you were expecting, but that definitely wasn't it.

The room fell silent. You looked down at the desk, you felt your eyes start to water.

You stood up quickly and tried to walk out of the classroom, but you were yanked back by Seokjin.

"Let me go!" You resisted, stumbling and falling against him. His arms were wrapped around your waist, then his hands moved to cup your cheeks. Seokjin was looking into your eyes, he was so close you could feel his breath.

He kissed you, hard. His lips were so soft, they tasted sweet. His tongue licked your bottom lip. You opened your mouth slightly and his tongue darted in, swirling with yours. This was what you were waiting for.

He pushed you back onto his desk, you wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed you again, sucking and nipping at your bottom lip. His hands moved to your hair, tugging it slightly. You let out a small moan.

You knew you shouldn't do this, and so did he, but it was like both of you couldn't hold back anymore.

Soon, his pants dropped to the floor and your panties were pulled to the side.

Seokjin pulled away from you and lined his cock up with your entrance and slowly pushed in. You moaned as he filled you up. He was bigger than you expected, which was good.

Seokjin pulled out and slammed back into you, making you cry out in pleasure.

He started to move at a faster pace, thrusting into you, making you moan with every thrust. You gripped onto his shoulders, whimpering as you spread your legs further.

Seokjin leaned down to kiss you, muffling your moans.

You felt a knot forming in the pit of your stomach. You were close, you could feel it.

"I'm close." You whispered, at which Seokjin slowed down his pace, riding out your orgasm as your body shook, soon spilling his seed into you.

"You can't tell anyone." Seokjin panted.

You nodded. "I won't."

Credits to Badbtssmut on tumblr