𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐓𝐰𝐨

I never thoughty work in Newyork will get over within this year, so now I can move back to korea to complete the work there and then after korea?

SU University offered me everything I needed, they also informed me I can continue both medical practice and teaching, which wasn't a bad idea.

List of students who are doing projects on oncology was moved to my table, now my duty was to concentrate on picking students who might be helpful to me.

Universe itself settled me with all needs I have including a house. Which was situated right beside the hospital.

The first day of my work also the current internship batch started from today, I was Informed to guide them.

I entered the class, simply said my introduction and started to tell them all the necessary procedures that should be followed during the whole year, because I'm their incharge.

“I have no so-called rules that should be informed to you all, you guys aren't kids, everyone is an adult so act accordingly, the only thing I would inform you all is discipline during your posting time and inside the campus, I don't care how you all act outside the campus.”

I'm not interested much in telling each and everyone what to do and what not to do, after all they aren't kids they have the ability to understand everything and act mature.

Also, I don't want my students to get the feeling of being controlled under me.

“I'll be on the same floor as you all posted, I'll be in the general surgery department, so if you have any issue seek me out without making it late.”

Everyone can leave except those who are having projects on oncology. I have some instructions to give you all.

“You all have to come up with an assignment by the end of this week. The assignment is on what is oncology? And a treatment plan and your idea on it.” I informed them.

“But Sir,we are internship students, do you really think we won't know what that is?” The green-eyed girl answered me.

“What is your name?”

“I'm Park Azara.”

“Ms.Park, first complete your assignment then I'll let you know what you are capable of. I don't want all those google answers, write using your brain, then I'll decide whether you guys know are not.” I left telling her this.

I hate when people try to act smart, but in the end it's complete foolishness.

“I'll give you all my e-mail ID, if you have doubt’s don't hesitate to drop me mail, but make sure you are clear in what doubt you are asking me. Now, get back to your respective posting areas.”

I went back to my cabin to check some files. The major work I see inside the hospital is patient case files, so far I haven't decided to take any patients, but it might change in future.