𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Shifting to my villa wasn't as difficult as I thought

Shifting to my villa wasn't as difficult as I thought. Namjoon hyung made it easier for me.

When he insisted on getting more shares I found it odd. The company had a major downfall due to an outbreak.

Majority shareholders also thought it's going to be a huge loss, that's when Namjoon hyung started his move.

Leave those who have a major share, think about small shareholders? Everything was favouring us, which I didn't realise.

When we thought everything was over, Namjoon hyung got the contract document along with the blueprint.

He purchased the shares from all those shareholders and became the major shareholder, since he already had his own share.

Combining my share and Taehyung's, he became the majority and now he is the CEO. Afterall we are RED VULTURES.

I thought everything was going as I planned. I made sure they knew my moves so that they would stay quiet or approach me but I was wrong.

They started to rush things. The same incident started to happen world wide. Mr.Song, collected every information needed.

Since I was busy shifting I slept early. I can sleep extra too, since I have no surgery today and Azara will be engaged in surgery. So, I can just handle the OPD.

🍓

I thought sleeping will be difficult since I'm in a new place, but I slept early since I was too tired.

I woke up hearing my mobile ringing. I was still sleepy. I took my phone to see who it was, it was a new number, so I didn't pick it, thinking it's not an emergency.

I got a second call again from the same number. I picked the call, I wasn't able to identify who it was.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Good morning sir, I'm Nova." I heard from her.

Nova? Isn't she my student? Why is she calling me early in the morning when she is posted in OT?

"What happened ? Didn't you attend the posting?" I asked her.

"Mr. Jeon, we already came to OT, but there is an issue here."

"What happened?"

"Mr.Jeon, the organ that was kept for transplant is missing, the whole floor is a mess and me and Azara are scared thinking we might get into trouble."

"What?"

"Nova, listen to me, don't panic, if you panic people will suspect you both also, I'm sure this news wouldn't have spread anywhere."

"Mr.Jeon, what should we do now?"

"Nova, you both are just students, who are supposed to follow the doctor's words, so just chill, I'll be there soon."