𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It's been two days since I got the assignment

It's been two days since I got the assignment. I was about to complete when Mr.Jeon informed, drop the assignment that was related to the project.

When I asked him why, he told me the reason which was acceptable.

“The research came to an end almost and it was started by my friend, I just accompanied him, he will take care of the rest and I want you all to concentrate much on your internship since we have done research already and it can be continued in future if needed.”

“Mr.Jeon, who will accompany us in future, suppose if we continue.” I asked him.

“I'll help you.” He replied to me.

So, the assignment related to research is over, my only work hereafter will be a patient's case presentation which won't be a headache since I'll be reading files everyday.

No more classes with Mr.Jeon, who is happy? Me? Yes, I'm very happy.

Who will ask so many questions? He does. Everytime. The number of questions he asks me, I question my whole existence.

My happiness faded after I remembered. I still have to spend my whole year with him, since my internship will be with him.

Azara, I'm waiting for you— Nova texted me.

It's almost 5pm, and I was about to leave. When I saw atlas, walking down through steps instead of lift. Since he was walking urgently, I didn't bother to call him.

“Nova, let's go.” I said reaching the parking lot.

“Azara, wear your id card, I left mine in class.”

I wore my id card, the only reason we carry id cards with us is for all the discounts we get in cafe and canteen, now id is for free parking. We are free to leave if we show our id, if not we are supposed to pay.

Reaching Nova’s room, which was also mine once we started to talk about some random things.

That's when we started to talk about all the fictional characters we love.

“Azara, I'm in need of Zade meadows now.”

“You seriously want Zade fuvking meadows in your life?” I asked.

“Yeah, I want someone to protect me, teach me self defence just like how he taught Adeline and most importantly give me a rose everytime he comes to see me.” Nova was telling me all these, all I could have was a disappointed look on my face.

Is this girl thinking stalking is romantic? Leaving Rose every time he came to see her was giving me chills down my spine, but still not gonna lie. We all need a Zade in our life, don't we? Or not? Everyone might have a different perspective.

“Which was your favourite scene from Haunting Adeline? Tell me without lying, because I know you.” Nova said.

I smiled Looking at her, she smiled back, because we both know what we both are thinking.