𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

“Azara, you are getting late

“Azara, you are getting late.”

I could hear mom in my dream too, oh god. I covered my face using the blanket and tried to sleep, but realised it isn't a dream, it's true.

Furthermore, I am getting late, mom is screaming my name from the living room.

But my alarm didn't ring, I got up to check time, it wasn't even 7am, mom fooled me. I was trying to sleep again, but dropped the plan of sleeping since I already got up.

Taking a shower, I changed into my university wear  and came out of my room.

“Mom, you should have left me to sleep some more.” I said.

She gave me a weird look as if she was going to kill me.

“Are you a primary school kid, Azara?”

Why is she asking me the sudden question?

“Mom, don't tell me you don't know your daughter's age? I'm a doctor.”

“I have never seen a doctor whining about waking early, only kindergarten kids do that.”

Now, I have nothing to talk about to protect myself from mom.

Mom — 1, Park Azara - 0

“I'm tired, mom, that's why I slept early.”

“You didn't do anything much to get tired, Azara.”

“I was reading mom.”

I lied. It was a just a dream, but I'm exhausted, tired as if he really fucked me. I should avoid staying with him for my own good.

“Mom, what's for breakfast?”

“What will you eat other than a sandwich in the morning?”

“Mom, I'll eat anything you cook, mom.”

“If so, then I'll start preparing varieties, now eat your sandwich, egg and the orange juice.”

“Can we remove orange juice and add coffee?”  I asked her.

And she replied, “No way. I told you many times to avoid coffee on an empty stomach, I don't know what doctor you are.”

“Mom, I'll drink coffee while eating the sandwich, so it's not an empty stomach.” Girl maths.

“You are really irritating me this morning itself, I should let your professor know that you need some more skills to become a doctor.”

Mom said, making me gasp. I already have a feeling of him not liking me. Since he always bombs me with too many questions.

I think it's because of how I acted too smart on the very first day. From that day on, he never misses a chance to irritate me or insult me.

And also after knowing he was the biker I was crushing over it became difficult for me, and Nova idiot started to tease me with him.