𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐓𝐞𝐧

“Can I have your number?” I didn't reply to him

“Can I have your number?” I didn't reply to him. I was standing still, not understanding why he was here asking for my number.

Woojin is a guy who is the best example of everything that looks good isn't actually good. He is a good looking guy, smart and well educated. But he is a bastard in nature.

None of them want to come across him, either students or staff, because of his father's political background.

I clearly remember how much Zovi suffered because of him when we were in first year.

Zovi was a calm yet talented girl, she was more than pretty, the word pretty wasn't enough to describe her beauty.

Woojins one game ruined her whole life. I remember her crying her eyes out when she came to know why woojin was dating her.

It was all for his own pleasure, after finding she was used, she was devastated. When she thought of ending everything, he blackmailed her using the se* tape.

She tried many ways to solve and overcome it, but in the end she commited suicide. Witnessing her death in front of my eyes terrified me.

I was just a first year student, which means I was just eighteen or nineteen years old. Witnessing a suicide wasn't easy to overcome.

The guilt in me was eating me alive, but day's passing made me realise I didn't do anything to feel guilty.

All my thoughts vanished when he again called my name out.

“Azara, your phone number?”

“Mr.Woojin —

“Ms.Park” 

For the first time hearing this voice I felt more relieved than irritated. It was none other than Mr.Jeon. I don't know why he is calling me now, but for some reason, I'm saved because of him.

“I have case history presentation, I'll leave now.” I told him, not wanting to hear any reply, I ran from there into Mr.Jeons cabin.

“Mr.Jeon, thank you so much for calling me.”

“I didn't call you here to give you a feast Ms.Azara, I called you to remind you about your case presentation sheet and presentation, if I don't get it by tomorrow, I'll give you zero mark.”

Woojin is better than this Jerk.

I'm almost feeling like I'm getting an anxiety attack now. My heart is racing, because I was already at Woojin and now Mr.Jeon added fuel to it.

“I'll send you by tomorrow Mr.Jeon.” I was informed.

“Okay.” He said.

“Can I go now?” I asked him more like a whisper.

“No, stay.”

“But Mr.Jeon, you told me to leave 10 minutes ago.”

“You didn't leave it was your mistake, and also it's just 4pm, your clinical posting time is till 5pm.”