𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Glimpses from last chapter

You were Only good father, but you failed to be a good human and husband.”

I'll find every single Mistry behind and make them pay for what they did to my mom.

I started to think and remember everything that happened when I was kid.

“Park Jimin.” You shouldn't have left me all alone here oppa, I miss you. I hope you are happy in the world you are in now.

Sleeping was very difficult for me after thinking about these things

Sleeping was very difficult for me after thinking about these things. I couldn't sleep, I didn't have any interest in reading any books or to write anything too.

The only thing my mind was repeating was the sweet memories I had with Jimin. I remembered it suddenly and want to cherish it forever.

I got up from the bed and ran towards the store room, to search for the photo frames. Couldn't find any.

“I'm going mad.”

Those memories were too old, yet felt new. I didn't remember anything so far, in a sudden shift I remember and I don't want to forget it again.

Jimin never liked my mom, since he was born to my dad's first wife. I don't know what happened to her, but Jimin never liked her, but at the same time I have never seen mom hating him too.

Mom always tried to treat us both equally.
Remembering all these things made me cry more. I sat down keeping my heads between
my knees trying to remember everything I could.

I remember having a photo frame of us four together. But it was broken. Jimin broke it. Jimin didn't like the presence of my mom, so he broke it.

I couldn't remember much other than this one memory with Jimin. What if I forget this too?

I cried so much that everything in front of me was blurry. My eyes are burning, hands are trembling.

Why did I just remember this? Why can't I recall everything? I'm angry at myself for not being able to remember anything I wanted.

At Least I should remember this.  I immediately took my sketchbook and pencil, started to draw the scene which I remember. Because I may forget it too.

I was just a five year old girl wearing an olive green mini skirt playing with my brother Jimin who was ten years old.

“Oppa, the waves are trying to take me away from you.” I said to him, he smiled hearing me.

“Even the tsunami can't take me away from you, azara.”

I was very scared because of the water. But those words from oppa pushed me to learn swimming.

“Oppa, teach me swimming so that even if the waves take me, I'll come to you.” I said.

That's how he taught me how to swim .