𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

PERCY JACKSON knew of MYLA WILLOW. She had just joined his maths class, and the first thing he noticed about her were her eyes. A deep grey storm brewed behind her eyes, maybe it was his ADHD kicking in but he was always distracted by her eyes.

They never had a conversation, Percy didn't even know anything about her, but Myla knew a little about Percy. Myla was sure she was the only person from Camp Halfblood spying on Percy, until she saw a familiar Satyr sitting with the boy at lunch.

She knew she had to make sure Grover didn't spot her like she spotted him, but that plan all went down the drain 2 seconds after she saw him.

Grovers head snapped around and locked eyes with hers, and Myla had completely forgotten that Satyrs can smell halfbloods. Myla could practically see the blood drain from Grovers face, and him staring had gained the attention of Percy. His ocean blue eyes stared into her dark grey ones. But Grovers horrified expression made Myla's gaze snap back to the Satyr.

So, she did the first thing she could think of. She stood up and walked to sit next to Grover. The awkward silence was unbearable to Myla. "Hi Grover." She said and continued to eat her basic cheese sandwich.

"W-why are you here?" Grover managed to splutter out, the horrified look still plastered on his face. Percy still had a confused expression on his sudden reaction. "You're in my maths class." Percy said, and Myla wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a question or a statement.

"Well done?" She replied, unsure what to say. After a few seconds, Myla realised how rude that came
out. "Sorry, that was rude- anyways. I'm Myla" She introduced herself, and after that, she continued to eat her sandwich, leaving the crusts, which Grover happily ate.

"So, are you going on the trip?" Grover asked, his voice shaking slightly. Myla nodded and Grover gave her a 'we really need to talk' look.

Percy's gaze remained on Myla's, he was slightly confused as to how Grover knew her, because from all the time Percy had known Grover, he was sure Grover had never actually had a conversation with a female before.

"How do you know Grover?" He blurted out, and mentally cursed himself for how pushy that sounded. "We- met at a camp" Grover stuttered out, which Percy found incredibly suspicious, but he kept that to himself.

⭒ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ⭒