𝙞𝙞. 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

Myla stared at the clouds above us, dark grey covering the sun. "Myla, Grover, what was that back there wha-."

Before Percy could finish his sentence, the annoying voice of Nancy made Myla wish she was deaf. "I hope Mrs. Kerr whipped your butt!" Nancy called out when she saw the trio. Myla was confused, who was Mrs. Kerr?

"Mrs. Kerr?" "Who?" Percy and Myla said at the same time, both completely confused. "Our teacher? Duh!" Nancy called out, as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

Percy turned to look at Grover, and asked if he knew who Mrs. Dodds was, and Grover replied with, "Who?" This made Myla even more confused, and slightly agitated, why was Grover pretending he didn't know who she was?.

Percy walked over to 'Mr Brunner' and Myla turned to face Grover. "Why did you say, Who?" Myla demanded an answer from the Satyr, it was obvious Percy was becoming aware that something was off, I mean, the guy was literally just attacked by a creature with wings.

"Chiron told me not to tell him! If things like this happen, we are supposed to act like we have no clue!" He exclaimed, and Myla nodded. She felt sorry for Percy, she knew how it felt to feel like she was crazy.

Percy came back over, "Myla, please tell me you know who Mrs. Dodds is." Percy's voice sounded shaky, and Myla felt her heart ache.

"Who?" She asked, putting on her best confused voice. She hated acting like she didn't know, because when these things happened to her, and people acted like they didn't see anything, she wanted to rip their lungs out. She saw a sad expression wave over Percy's features and they continued on with their day.

Every now and then, Percy would make a reference to Mrs. Dodds, and everytime, people looked at him like he was psycho. But Grover and Myla, they couldn't fool Percy.

Percy knew them too well, whenever he mentioned the teacher, Myla would start picking at her finger nails, and Grover hesitated before saying that she didn't exist.

In the middle of the night, a week after the whole incident with Mrs. Dodds, Myla was lying in her bed, when she heard a faint knock at her door. She was half asleep, but was fully awake when she saw a distraught Percy outside her door.

His hair was slightly damp with sweat, and she could tell he had been crying, although he would never admit that to her. "Percy?" She said, her voice quiet and soft. She felt her heart slightly break at the sight of the boy.

She invited him in and he started telling her about how he was hallucinating, having nightmares, and felt like he was going crazy. Myla knew this feeling, she felt that way for all her life before she got to camp halfblood. She didn't know what to say, so she gave the boy a small hug, Myla didn't usually like physical contact, but she felt like the boy needed a hug.

After awhile of talking, he went back to his room. But the next morning, Percy told Myla that a thunderstorm had happened that night, and it had blown out the windows of his room.

Percy's mood started to shift, he seemed grumpy all the time, his grades started to slip, he got into more fights with Nancy, got sent out of class almost every lesson, and eventually got a letter saying he wouldn't be invited back to Yancy Academy. Percy decided he would miss certain things about Yancy, he would miss the view from his dorm room, and among other stuff, he would miss Myla and Grover.