𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

Myla stood infront of Percy, she was glaring at the hellhound, but the hellhound was so focused on the boy behind her.

"Percy, run!" Myla exclaimed frantically, none of the campers watching the scene unfold moved a single muscle. The hellhound leaped right over Myla and jumped onto Percy.

Myla watched in horror as the hellhound tried to rip through Percy's armour. Myla went to through her dagger at the monster but was beat to it by Chiron and the Apollo kids who had shot the hellhound in the neck with their bows and arrows.

The monster fell dead onto the floor and Myla ran to Percy's side. "Are you okay?" She asked frantically, trying to search for any injuries.

"I'm fine" Percy breathed out, but she could see blood soaking his orange camp half-blood t-shirt under his ripped armour.

"Your not fine! Get in the water!" Myla argued, Chirons attention now on Myla and Percy.

"I'm okay!"

"Chiron, watch this" Myla dragged Percy by his hand back into the creek, which was only a few steps away.

Percy was too tired to argue this time and just let her take him into the water. All the campers gathered around to watch, and as soon as Percy stepped into the water, he felt better.

His gashes started to heal and close up, and some campers gasped. For some reason, this triggered Percy to apologise "Look- I.. I don't know why. I'm sorry-"

"Percy" Myla cut him off, her gaze fixed above his head. Percy then noticed that the campers were looking above him too, and he followed their gaze.

The sign of a trident, which only meant one thing.

"Oh my gods" Myla whispered, looking back at Percy. "That explains the bathroom incident, and how your cuts healed."

"Your father" Annabeth murmured, "This isn't good."

"It is determined" Chiron announced, and all the campers stared to kneel, which Percy found incredibly strange.

"My father?" Percy asked, shocked and weirded out by everybody suddenly kneeling.

"Poseidon." Chiron said. "Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God."

The next morning, Percy was immediately moved into cabin 3. Percy felt miserable, he was alone in his cabin, he had to sit alone at the Poseidon dinner table, call 'lights out' whenever he wanted to, and he hated it.

Nobody mentioned the hellhound attack, but it was obvious it had shaken up everybody and put them on edge.

All the campers steered clear of Percy as much as possible, well, all expect Myla.

The other kids from cabin 11 were too scared to have sword class with Percy, so he started to practice and train with Myla and Luke.

Annabeth taught Percy greek in the mornings, but he noticed that she seemed.. distracted most of the times. She would always mumble random things under her breath.

Myla was lying in the Hermes cabin, most of the other kids were sleeping, so she was startled when she heard a loud pounding at the door.

"What the fuck." Myla mumbled and stood up from her bed, thankfully, most of the other kids stayed asleep.

She opened the door and saw Percy, he looked furious, and in his hands, a newspaper. He took her arm and pulled her out of the cabin, and she closed the door behind them.