𝙞𝙭. 𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙢'𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙢

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙊𝘾𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

The smell of the bus was seriously making Myla regret saying yes to this quest, she really wanted to get off the bus and go with Annabeth.

When Annabeth didn't return in 8 minutes, Myla started to worry. She looked over the seats about 5 times every minute.  "You okay?" Percy asked, noticing her concern. "Annabeth should be back by now." Myla stated.

Percy and Grover started talking about the consensus song when Annabeth came rushing down the isles.

"We need to get out that open window, now!" She exclaimed in a panic. Near the front of the bus, Alecto was standing up and walking towards them.

Percy, Myla and Grover rushed from their seats and pushed on the window until it completely fell out the bus. An alarm started ringing and the driver instructed everyone to get off the bus.

Alecto struggled to get to the group due to the people leaving the bus, but Myla looked out the window and saw another Fury.

"Myla!" Percy yelled and pushed her out of the way, a few moments later, the Fury came flying in, if she was still standing there, she would've been wiped out.

"Thanks" Myla said breathlessly, Alecto was still slowly strutting to the back of the bus. Annabeth threw her dagger at the other Fury, and watch as it disintegrated into dust. The Fury let out a blood curdling screech as it vanished.

"We're done here. Let's go." Annabeth ordered as she jumped out the window, the other 3 following.

"Somewhere ahead this turns into a Satyr path" Grover explained as they walked through the woods.

"What's a Satyr path?" Percy asked, Myla tuned out their conversation and caught up to Annabeth, who was ahead of the boys.

"Hey, you okay?" Myla asked the daughter of Athena, she looked pretty anxious. Annabeth gave the girl a small nod and kept looking around.

"We should probably find a phone" Percy stated, and Annabeth turned around and looked at him as if he had lit the Athena cabin on fire. "What do we need a phone for?"

"To call camp?" Percy said as if it was the most simple thing in the world. Annabeth was still looking around, almost as if she was waiting for something to jump out at her. "We don't need to call camp, we're fine"

"If you count almost being killed by a Fury is fine then, okay" Myla mumbled, but Annabeth ignored her. As normal, Percy and Annabeth started to argue.

But Percy made it a billion times worse when he brought up Annabeths mother, Myla internally cringed. She didn't know Annabeth all that well, but she knew Annabeth and her mother weren't exactly on speaking terms, any half-blood wasn't exactly on speaking terms with their parent.

"Excuse me?" Annabeth she glared at him, it looks could kill, Percy would be dead. "Athena? Your mother? I'd call my father but we aren't exactly on speaking terms and the lifelong neglect and all. But you and your mother seem pretty close."

"Grover, Myla, will you explain to your friend that he needs to pull himself together?" She said, her tone laced with anger.

Percy's face washed with realisation. "You can't call her, can you? When was the last time she spoke to you?" He questioned. Myla noticed Annabeths pained expression.