Beginning

◂ Annika POV ▸

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

◂ Annika POV ▸

I stood in front of my parents' grave and sighed sadly. It had been 7 years since my mother died and 5 since my father was killed by a madman. My father was a Pureblood wizard but was not firm on the rules. 

True we celebrated holidays according to old traditions but our family mixed blood with half-bloods, wizards and so on to keep our line going. We were not surprised when I took a test it turned out that I was a mutant, a witch and a fairy when I was 5 years old. 

That's when my mother told me who she really was and what powers I possessed. It turned out that my mother came from another planet more bragging and came to our Earth by accident while fleeing from a dark force. 

However, she stayed here after she fell in love with my dad. She told me that the dark force was destroying all the mages' minds when it got them and if they have ni least bit of goodness a cleansing spell will cure them of the darkness. Unfortunately, that same darkness followed my mother into our world and used all her power to IT stop her and try to heal her fallen friends.

 She used all her power destroying the dark energy while hoping the mages who fell into the dark power would return to their old selves. It happened when I was only 11 years old and had only six years of training in easy things. 

It turned out that these magics are not too different but some are stronger than others. I looked at the rings on my hands, they have all my possessions, books and valuts artifacts from the bank. I am about to leave this Earth and thanks to a spell from my mother's book, I managed to fit it all into the rings. 

I will be able to draw money using a card that is connected to my rings as well as choose gold from them. All I have to do is think what I worship from which ring and it will appear in my hand. I finished praying and headed back to my house to rest and carefully plan my journey. 

I know I won't settle in one place for long because I suspect Magic Dimension has a lot of planets to see. Thanks to my X gene, I have the gift of animal shapeshifting, telekinesis and creating portals. Creating portals is safer and less tiring than a teleportation spell. 

My mother told me that through a dark force, her planet was destroyed and it is not safe to go there alone. She didn't want other Kings and Queens to know that she had survived because she enjoyed life without royal duties. 

She also didn't want me to be dragged into a planned marriage and find a partner or partners on my own. She always told me that no matter what gender my partner would be or how many I would have it was important that they treat me well and be loyal to me. She herself secretly confessed to me that before she met my dad she was in a relationship with two men and once with a girl.

When I reached home I saw that Luna by the lit fireplace on her pillow. I crouched by her side and gently scratched her behind the ear, Luna has been my familiar since I was 6 years old. I found her in a store in Diamond Alley when I was shopping with my mother.