Visit

_________________________________

🕐 A few days later🕐

◂ Annika POV ▸

I turned to the other side to avoid the sun in my eyes. I sighed thinking what had happened after for the past few days. It's only been nine since my battle with the monsters happened and so far nothing new has happened. 

I began to think that our opponent or opponents were not as strong as I thought because they would have sent a second batch of monsters long ago. I thought I was also going crazy because of  their overprotectiveness. 

True I agreed to have someone with me at all times but their constant watching and guarding me is slowly starting to get on my nerves. I'm also not helped by Bloom's side comments and stares. I don't know why she is picking on me because she is not forced to be with me. 

We have a plan of who is with me at night and who is with me during the day Monday through Friday. I have made it clear to them that Saturday and Sunday are for them to rest and I have not changed my mind. I also noticed that Valtor and Ogron try to be as close to me as possible and pay more attention to me than the rest. 

With dignity as promised to them I started teaching them how to let go of their magic and to my surprise Valtor was coming out best and not far behind him Roxy, Musa, Ogron, Anagan are doing the best with it of them all. It came naturally for them but they couldn't keep it up for too long without losing focus. 

 True, they need to let go of more control over their magic and trust it, but these five manage it best. I knew that Tecna, Flora, Stella, Layla, Gantlos and Duman needed more practice at it but they are doing well at it. 

To my not great surprise Bloom was unwilling to learn it. I know she thinks it won't be useful to her and won't change her mind no matter how much Musa, Tecna, Flora, Stella and Layla girls tried to change her mind. I suddenly felt small hands on my face and quickly opened my eyes 

'' Teddy! '' I shouted in surprise sitting down with him. I sat him on my lap

 '' Ani '' he said hugging me 

'' What are you doing here baby? '' I asked and kissed him on the forehead 

'' If you thought we would be standing by when your life is in danger you are sorely mistaken '' said a voice 

'' Hades '' I said surprised 

'' Get dressed, you are spending the day with us I have already written to Roxy. Remus and Sirius are downstairs making breakfast '' he said before taking Teddy from me and leaving the room. I laid back down on the pilow and laughed softly 

'' I have more nannies ''  I thought before heading towards the bathroom. 

I knew that Harry, Teddy, Sirius and Remus would stay until my life was no longer in danger or their duties allowed them to do so. Knowing them they will be with us for at least 3 weeks and if there is a problem there only one of them will go home before they return.