Time goes by

🕐 A couple of years later 🕐

◂ Annika POV ▸

I was sitting on my balcony watching the sunset. It's been more than two years since I came to this universe and I honestly don't regret my decision. I try to visit Harry, Teddy, Sirius and Remus at least a few times a year and stay with them for at least a week. 

I introduced them to Roxy and Klaus and I can honestly say that they became friends quite quickly. I continued my tour of the layout while I counter taught Roxy magic. 

Our lessons with Roxy were very fruitful thanks to her determination to control her magic. I taught a lesson with her three times a week for two to three hours at a time so as not to overburden her. When she asked me why I was doing this my answer was simple. I told her that I didn't want her to devote all her time to magic. 

She needs to remember what she likes to do, her madzenia and goals. Magic can help her with that but she can't always rely on it because magic is changeable. I told her that I didn't want ambition and hunger for power to enter her head. 

I told her that such behavior quickly destroys people's lives. I didn't want her to make the same mistakes as the people I met. Ambition is good for learning but you have to control it so that you don't exceed the limits that no one should exceed. 

I told her the same thing my mother told me: '' Magic is not good or bad. What happens to it and what it does depends on the person who uses it. Let go of magic, feel it but never let it control you. You have power over it and not it over you ''  and I could see that she took my words to her heart.

 I knew she was training when she was alone with Artu, but she wasn't doing anything she hadn't mastered under my care. When she mastered her controls and felt confident she asked me to teach her healing because she often sees injured animals she wants to help. 

I told her it wouldn't be easy but her determination caused her to master it 14 months but she asks me for help when an animal is seriously injured. 

In addition to magic, I taught her about potions which she had some difficulty remembering but we are working on it. She doesn't like to do them without my presence because she knows that one mistake can seriously hurt her. 

Klaus was very pleased with Roxy's learning and sometimes sat with us while I taught her. I also help him in his bar from time to time. I created a copy of myself to help him in the bar when I teach Roxy or go somewhere. I was glad I hid Roxy from others because months after I met Roxy I felt a disturbing change in power. 

This led me to a planet called Magix, where I discovered three schools of magic and what was happening there. I learned that the guardian of the Dragon's flame is a young girl who allowed her power to be taken away by 3 witches. I informed Roxy that I had to check this situation and react if Trix's desire for power spreads further.