Training & the Meeting

Roxy and Klaus' amulet

🕐 A few days later 🕐

◂  Annika Pov  ▸

When I returned to Gardenia it was early morning. I opened the portal in front of my house however I stopped before going inside. I noticed that the door was open and I'm sure I had locked it.

 I cautiously went inside ready to confront the burglar however I sighed seeing Roxy sleeping on my couch with Artu on it. I carefully turned the couch into a bed so they would have more room and covered them with a blanket 

'' What? '' asked a half-unconscious Roxy 

'' It's just me '' I said stroking her head

 '' Go back to sleep '' I added 

'' Okay '' she replied softly and I could hear her breathing slowly calming down. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 1:05 a.m. 

I sighed pulling out my phone. I didn't know why Roxy was in my house but I preferred to let him know so he wouldn't worry that when he woke up and didn't find her. 

I grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen and went to my room. I grabbed my pajamas and went into the bathroom, luckily it was Sunday today so I had the whole day to rest and to get used back to my life in Gardenia. I always have trouble telling the time when I get back from my trip and I'm exhausted all day. 

However, I have a feeling that today will be spent training with Roxy. We haven't had a decent lesson in over three weeks, and I know the Winx have been teaching her something but I suspect they've mostly been repeating what she already knows. When I finally lay down in bed it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

🕐 A few hours later 🕐

I woke up with the sun of my face, turned to the other side when I felt something soft next to me and drew it to me. Luna let out a soft snort before I started stroking her. I cuddled with her for a few more minutes before. 

I wiped my eyes with one hand and sighed before opening them. I looked at the clock on the wall and was glad that I had more than 8 hours of sleep without a problem. I let out some of my magic to see if Roxy and Artu were still here and asleep. 

To my surprise they were still sleeping and she knew I would be cooking for four people. It happened sometimes that Roxy would spend the night after training but disappear before I woke up. 

Luna got up and licked my cheek before jumping off the bed and stretching. Luna looked at me pointedly and left my room, she knew she wanted me to get up and make her something to eat.

 I sat down slowly on the bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Klaus that Roxy was spending time with me today and that he shouldn't worry if we didn't pick up because we would be training today.