The beginning of an adventure

🕐 A couple of weeks later 🕐

◂ Annika POV ▸

I turned to the other side feeling the sun on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed seeing that it was only 8:34 a.m. but I knew I wouldn't fall asleep again so I decided to get up. It's been four months I've come to Magic Universe and so far I've visited three planets row none of them impressed me much but I admit they were beautiful. 

I sat down on the bed and stretching heavily I sighed feeling my back shoot up in several places as relief entered my body. I don't know for what but I had a feeling something was going to happen today and I knew I had to be more careful. 

It came in handy when I left my Earth to embark on my journey to that overlooked group of wizards trying to stop me. I know for sure Harry, Sirius, Remus and even more so Teddy who is 6 months old did not give away my plan. 

Nosy Granger must have somehow found out about my plan and reported it to the ministry. Fortunately for me and unluckily for them, they didn't foresee how strong I really was. I always followed my mother's advice to never show my full strength during training because we don't know who is watching us. 

It's better to hide my full potential during training and classes to have a chance of beating your opponent in a fight. 

If they think you are weak they will not use their full power and will be too confident to take you seriously. I looked out the window in my rented bungalow not far from the beach, after checking out the 3 planets in this system I decided to check out their Earth. 

It didn't surprise me that she was no different from my Earth minus the magical part. I don't know why I was attracted to this city of Gardenia, but I decided to go here and explore a bit. I've been feeling pulses of energy since I arrived here but they are so weak that it's hard for me to measure them. 

I got out of bed slowly went to the closet to grab some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I had only been in Gardenia for 3 days and felt like exploring the cities more. Maybe I would finally discover what my feelings led me here for.

 Maybe I would finally discover what my feelings led me here for