Meeting a new friend

🕐  A few day 🕐

◂ Annika POV ▸

I woke up with the feeling that something was lying on my chest pad. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Luna had chosen me as her sleeping pillow. She began gently stroking her back while wondering what I had discovered over the past three days. 

During those days, I caught these pulses of energy twice so that I could more or less mark the area where I could most often sense this energy. 

Parks and dog shelters were places where I could sense this energy. I rubbed my eyes and sighed I had a feeling she was an animal fairy but I couldn't be sure until I found her and did the spells. I took Luna off me gently so as not to wake her and slowly got off the bed. 

I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that it was 10:15 am because I always wake up around 8 am. 

I stretched and was relieved when I felt my back throbbing in several places. I'll try to find it in the park today because from what I've discovered that's where the energy appeared brava most often. 

Luna could also use a day to just play and it wouldn't hurt me to give us a day off. I went to the closet and pulled out comfortable clothes in which I could move freely but still look good.

 I went to the closet and pulled out comfortable clothes in which I could move freely but still look good

When I came out of the bathroom I noticed that Luna was still sleeping, I carefully sat down on the bed and began to carefully wake her up

When I came out of the bathroom I noticed that Luna was still sleeping, I carefully sat down on the bed and began to carefully wake her up. When she opened her eyes she yawned and looked at me 

'' Time to get up sleepy head '' I said and got out of bed. Luna stretched and jumped off the bed before leaving the room.

 I quickly bedded the laundry before throwing the dirty laundry into the washing machine and turning it on to a fast program. 

I wiped my face and moved toward the kitchen, although it wasn't apparent from her I knew Luna was hungry.

 I decided to make something new for her to eat and when I put it on the ground I saw her slowly try it before she started eating it normally.