Chapter 1 New workplace

After the whole buried accident it was clear that there needed to be some changes around dreamworld entertainment.So once the facility was rebuilt, and the animatronics were given a good fresh slate. There was only one loose and to tied up.That loose, end being Wiatt Nicholson, as he has caused way too much problems ever since working here at the facility, but there was no way to make him disappear like the others.No something needed to be done and thankfully Winnie provided just that.

After getting into some contacts with some others at a toy factory now this was no ordinary toy factory. It was doing so many new groundbreaking technology with toys. That these toys from the factory almost seemed lifelike.Soon after pulling more strings, it didn't take long for everything to be set in place.

As it didn't take long for everything to be finished as now Wiatt is currently working at the factory as there needs to be some warnings at least for the person in charge.So it the first thing that Sara had to do well it was her body.But Litho is in control as it was clear that that mechanic really is clever for his own good soon after that was done it was time to leave.

As it didn't take long for him to adjust to his new workplace as he can't help, but feel somewhat out of place, though, however.As it strange how these toys are so lifelike to say the least the technology here must be pretty amazing, but there was something else that is even strange.Soon he is also from that there is an orphanage here.

As he soon headed off to one of the rooms and just processed all of that. He made one friend here called Stella Gray.Soon he managed to regain his composure and decided to follow her to this orphanage as he was curious about it to say the least.Once he got in the sky tram it is clear that the founder of this company Elliot Ludwig really did love children.

As it is still strange though, but after hearing the information about how Elliot lost a family member also many other things as well. It made sense why he decided to have an orphanage. But it still doesn't explain why they couldn't give the children actual light for them to have including many other things as well.

Soon after that is over with as he still can't help but be curious about all of this still because there was some things to him that didn't make sense in this factory.At the least to him honestly, but Stella told him that it was fine though he still kept his camera recording everything.

There is a lot of process even when he first entered that orphanage all the children loved having him around.As it is strange, though how there was some employees going missing.At first Wiatt decided to ignore it at first, as he was heading to the orphanage with Stella. As he can't help but wonder about the disappearances of these employees.

As it brought back some memories as he can't do anything about his current situation, and he can't even go back to the facility.But he's making the most out of the situation soon a voice broke out of his thoughts as it was his first friend here Stella.

"Hey there are you ok? You've been spacing out there a lot."

" Yeah I'm fine just thinking a little bit I guess."

As there is a quietness after a while, as was clear that he is hiding something now, Stella knew not to go to personal into a life of a person she knows that very well, but seeing him like that just felt off.So there is determination to figure out what exactly is going on now he didn't need to tell her everything but she does wanna know what's bothering him.

" Are you ok for real though? I know you don't have to tell me anything about your personal life but it seems like you're bit lost honestly."

"I honestly don't know how to explain all of this Stella I'm fine I guess I'm just lost and thought I suppose anyways I'm also curious about what happened to the employees that went missing clean those life like toys there are they animatronics because they're pretty much life like to say the least.

As there is some back and forth between the conversation as he then stop talking as he realized that it didn't take long to get to the orphanage.But there is a feeling that he is being watched for some reason he doesn't understand why, though. As he gotten used to his new workplace, including his new coworkers, he also got an attached to some of the mascots there as well.

As he had an encounter with one of the mascots from the orphanage. It was a cat as he remembers seeing this from a television show sharing a name called: Smiling critters as the feline is purple and had a pendant like the others, but different. As it was much more bigger than the cartoon version from the television show as there are other characters as well.

There were also other characters from the show, though they were much more bigger than the cartoon versions.But the feline as it is reveal that his name is Catnap soon got close to him then he started nuzzling him and began to purr.

As everybody was surprised at this, even the rest of the Smiling critters as nobody has ever seen Catnap this attached to anybody else besides well, a friend of his. Let alone an adult, as it was a strange bond that was formed.Wiatt is honestly confused by this, but he didn't mind. As all of the children seem to like having him around as Stella can't help but wonder where he has the ability to form connections with even the strangers of things so when it became lunch, it was time to ask the question.

"Wiatt how do you manage to form the bonds with the most strangest of things like Catnap, and the other Smiling critters. Including with Huggy and Mommy, long legs not to mention the others."

"Well if I'm gonna be honest, I guess I was just had this thing for making friends with strange creatures honestly. I honestly don't mind they seem really friendly honestly, are they not towards you and the other since you've guys been here the longest"

" Well, no, me, and the other employees have been here the longest, and they've never been friendly to us only towards the children here. They have an issue with adults, except for you being the exception honestly."

" That's odd."

Soon Wiatt started to have his lunch as Stella sat right next to him as then she began to talk to him as he was feeling much more better as he didn't even realize that they were being watched by someone. As this someone to create interest in him, as this person was cautious, but also intrigued by him, mostly because of what he was able to do with the other mascots.But decided to wait until something happens.

All this person knows that Wiatt Nicholson would be very useful here.Including might be gathering some information from the camera that might not be public friendly, but also he could be very useful for other reasons.