Chapter 3 Designs

It is a very busy scheduled that is happening in this factory, as there was so much to do not to mention how they were keeping close surveillance on a certain employee.Soon there is also the fact that now there gonna be new members of the Smiling critters as the prototype designs for them are being made, as there was so many that have gone through back and forth, especially for the sibling of Catnap.There is so many designs as some didn't even make it through as others were saved for later it is because well the other designs for the rest of the siblings have been finished.The one for Catnap sibling is difficult to say the least, as neither of them were good enough.

There is not a lot of time before The Scientist came here as everything in the factory was already busy as it is then an idea soon came up as then there is a lot of changes that need to be done.The process continued until there is a final design, as it was almost time for him to come soon.

There is the conversation happening between some of the employees about the newest member. Thankfully, he didn't seem to be causing that much issues, but he did make a bond with the experiments from the bigger bodies initiative.

So it is very interesting to say the least, because all of the experiments were very aggressive towards the adults except for him, he was the only adult they seem to trust and become docile around. That was a very interesting fact to keep around.Then after some time but there is a design that is ready for presentation.

As then The Scientist soon arrived as the employees soon stopped to see that he is here now, as it was clear that he had just gotten back from a meeting. Well, more like discussion but to him it was a meeting.As the other employee soon left except for a couple that knew about the bigger bodies initiative.

"Well......I know I took too long. I had a little discussion with Stella.That's all. Anyways, I came here to see how the prototype designs are.Also how's everything going with you know the newest employee."

There is a discussion about the new employee, as he was starting to become curious, considering how one of the children in the orphanage told him about a feeling of being watched in Home Sweet Home.That is an issue as well not to mention the fact how he seem to form a bond with experiments from the bigger, bodies, initiative.

Because when it came to, the other adults here those experiments were very aggressive but with him they were completely docile.So it is very hard situation for this but that is not the time for that right now. It's time to check the new prototype designs for the siblings of the Smiling critters include the fact of adding new characters as well to that toy line.

Soon the employee went over the prototype designs for the siblings, as some of them had passed, while others needed to be checked again.Then they stopped at the one for the sibling of Catnap.The design is interesting as there is a design of a feline like Catnap but the colour is a Rebecca purple.

Also there is a pattern there like for a jaguar including how the jaguar pattern has the colour of evergreen  as apparently, that colour can glow in the dark as the children can see the jaguar pattern.There is another fact that, instead of the usual white colour that the eyes had, it's the colour brown.

Including how there is another fact that the facial expression can change.There is something else as well as the pendant that all Smiling critters have as this pendant is a star like one of the other members of the Smiling critters but this one was in a cyan colour. Including the fact that it has the ability to glow in the dark as well.Then as the employees went on, they were soon stopped by The Scientist so that he can speak.

" I approve of this design. It's perfect.Now all we need is a name.Also how is the flare attachment for the Grab pack coming along?"

"Well...... the new attachment, for it is going along pretty well as the prototype is being tested as we speak.As for the name of the sibling we've already thought of one. Draco.As that is all we can come up for and it's the best name it fits in perfectly."

There is a lot of back and forth as the design has been approved, including the name as everything was going well, though there was some concerns about that new employee becoming very close to some sensitive equipment.Because it was clear that he will be soon close to the bigger bodies initiative not to mention with that camera recording everything.

As The Scientist also did some improvements for Orion for the bigger bodies, initiative, and for the toy as well.But it wasn't gonna be any spoilers for that as for the new employee right now, he was being kept on the close surveillance because his situation is intriguing to say the least.

Because even though he's getting close to sensitive equipment, he has formed the bond with the experiments from the bigger bodies initiative.So that is a an issue as well, as well as it being interesting, because the experiments from the bigger bodies initiative were always extremely aggressive towards adults but with children they were docile.As that employee is the only adult that they were docile towards so that made things very interesting to say the least.

Including what would happen if they were to touch him would the experiments, become aggressive, and attack them as well. There was so many questions yet so little answers to it. But now that was not the concern at the moment. Because right now things need to continue progressing forward as they have a company name to keep up after all and clean the fact that it was time to check on experiment 1006. Also known as the prototype.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Stalking. Electricity.Fire.]