Chapter 2 Contingency

There is always happening here in this factory as lately things haven't been going well in the orphanage.Well things haven't been going well for the scientist honestly, especially for the bigger bodies initiative.Now the the issue is with the Smiling critters as some of them, they're not going to name them, but some have been misbehaving as of lately.So that is a problem, to deal with, including the fact that there is a certain employee that might cause some problems as well.

But this employee also have formed bonds with the experiments from the bigger bodies initiative.So that is interesting, because the experiments from the initiative were always hostile towards adults, but were docile towards children, but this new employee was the first adult they were docile around.It is very interesting to say the least.

But perhaps it could be used to the companies advantage, especially since some of the children wanted to know if the Smiling critters the family members.At that moment that made things possible for a contingency plan.So everyone was working on prototype versions of the family members.That will be introduced to the toy line and show of the Smiling critters as the siblings were being first as everybody was doing well.

But this employee was recording things on that camera that couldn't be shown to the public. Even if he didn't notice, he still needed to be kept on the close surveillance as this contingency plan is going to be a while after the prototype versions of the siblings were done.Soon after a while the scientist needed to check on the prototype to make sure that what happened last time wouldn't happen again that thing was still very intelligent, to say the least.

As that is an issue to say the least, as it can cause some problems. Not to mention how Stella is trying to convince the experts from the bigger bodies initiative not to involve Wiatt in anyway, but he is going to cause some problems.But for now he'll be left alone, but he'll be kept on close surveillance.

Even if he doesn't notice.Then after while Stella soon came into the office as The Scientist wanted to have a conversation about this, especially given what happened with Theodore that one time. Especially with the prototype it was strange honestly. The prototype could've escaped anytime, but decided to return for the child.So that is a factor to look into later the first is the discussion with Stella Gray about that employee.

"So Stella you wanted to talk to me about your friend."

"Yes. I know he's gathering information that shouldn't be shown to the public.But it's not his fault please don't use him for the bigger bodies initiative. I also overheard that you've decided to green lit the project about the siblings haven't you?"

" You are correct about that Stella. But for now you don't have to worry about your friend we won't use him yet, but we're keeping close surveillance on him.As we need to make sure he won't bring any attention to the public.Also we need to create the siblings after all, since some of the children are curious about them. Including some other things as well.But if Wiatt Nicholson causes some problem or anything else he will be added into the bigger bodies initiative if he tends to make things difficult is that clear, Stella?"

There is nothing to be said and there was a nod from Stella confirming that she knows what will happen if she doesn't keep him in check.Then after that conversation, The Scientist soon went to over to receive a call as there was some news about the prototype designs for the siblings.

Including how the prototype is doing so far.As there is already so much to do as this meeting has gone on long enough, so it was time to leave and see how the first prototype design of siblings went as the first one finish is the prototype for Catnap sibling.But before he can go. He had one less thing to say to Stella.As it is very important to say.

"One last thing Stella.If your friend is doing something we don't approve of. He will be used in the bigger bodies initiative. Also, if he has an accident, he'll also be used in the bigger bodies initiative just thought I should let you know. Including if he does become a candidate for the bigger, bodies, initiative I'm sorry that he'll forget you.After all we all saw what happened with Thomas Clark."

" I know........."

It's honestly, quite strange as for some reason, whenever adults are candidates for the bigger bodies initiative, they seem to have changed. As they apparently have no recollection of who they are before, as if their entire minds have completely forgotten everything in their lives. As the other candidates had some recollection granted they were fragments, but it was still some recollection either way.But when came to adults they had no memories of their past, or anything else that they had before it was completely forgotten like nothing.

That was very strange and no one could tell what it is.As that was something to be discovered for another time, however.As The Scientist only told Stella this because if there was a chance that Wiatt Nicholson became a candidate and the bigger bodies initiative. He won't remember anything of his past.As he'll be just like the other adults that became candidates in the bigger, bodies initiative.

So he just wanted to warn her about the consequences of what will happen if her friend becomes a candidate as he won't remember anything.So there is nothing to be said as there is another nod then Stella walked away leaving.Then it became time for him to leave to see the prototype designs of the siblings so that everything can go well, then checking on the prototype.It is a busy day after all, as it was also a lot of other things to do as well, but for now it was time to focus on some priorities then coming back here to well-deserved break but now it's time to check on some prototype designs.

[A/N:So i'm just gonna say it, but in game theory, it's been confirmed that adults for some reason when they become candidates for the bigger, bodies initiatives they don't remember their life at all. Just wanted to say that also press F to respect to Mat Pat.]