Chapter 6 Bigger bodies initiative

There is some time in laboratory as the scientists were doing everything that is required as there is some gossip among some of the employees in the rest of the factory, as to what exactly is going on.There is also some gossip in the orphanage as there is news about a brand new Smiling critter that is coming soon, including new additions to the orphanage.

There is so much that needed to be done as the children are excited to see the new additions especially the brand new Smiling critter coming soon as the television show for the Smiling critters is becoming more successful as the new characters introduced.

There is some new menu items for the children to eat at the orphanage as they were busy talking about the newest surprises. The experiments can't help but eavesdrop on it.As there is some talk at the labs about the newest candidate for the bigger bodies initiative a new experiment coming soon.

There is also some information about the newest candidate that will become the newest addition to the orphanage.Because apparently The Scientist wanted to bring the siblings of the Smiling critters to life so that is make their children at the orphanage, happier, as well as the new additions to the orphanage, including another project as well.

But is classified as none of the experiments knew what it is the only experiment from the bigger body initiative knew what it is, was experience 1006 also known as the prototype.But the issue was, he was stuck in the laboratories, so that was going to be a problem.

Because he was the only one that knew what that top secret new project is.So that is an issue, but right now there was nothing that could be done at this current situation.As the employees at the lab are doing the big bodies initiative for the siblings of the Smiling critters as the first sibling of the Smiling critters is Draco. As the employees continued with the newest candidate for this experiment.

Since Draco is going to be coming soon, then might as well be a new additions to the orphanage.Because there is a lot of children wanting to see the places that the Smiling critters live so this will make things a whole lot easier for everybody.There is also some conversations that is happening with the scientists about what is going to happen next.

"I overheard that there is gonna be some new additions to the orphanage.After we bring the siblings to life.Why are we doing that when we already have the places in the funhouse?"

"I honestly hope you paid attention.It's because the children are going to the areas of the playhouse.So we are doing this."

There is more conversation as one of the scientist decided to change gloves, as there was a crimson liquid on those previous pairs before disposing them into the garbage.It is difficult to say the least that hasn't been a case like this ever since well...... Thomas Clark.

Because he is different from all of the other experiments just like Draco is different from the rest.Because this experiment isn't like the the others like before with Thomas Clark, he was an adult just like the candidate that is going to be used to bring Draco to life.So there is a lot of things that are happening.One of the other scientist began to talk again about everything that is happening.

"I still can't believe it's taking a long time for this.But hopefully the other experiments will try to attack him like what happened with Thomas.That is an issue I do not want to have a repeat of.But is besides the point it's gonna take a while before this is done. Anyways, we might as well get this started again before we get too distracted we don't want Mr. Sawyer to think we slacking off. I wonder if Mr. Sawyer even used Boxy boo to deal with that certain issue we had."

"I can tell you that he already did deal with that certain problem we had using Boxy boo, but there's no way we could leave him like that. Especially what happened here so he's going to be another candidate for this."

" Really!?...... I guess that makes sense honestly.But I still can't believe Boxy boo didn't finish him off when he did because the way too much problems. Just like with him here but honestly, I can't blame him for being like that he cares for the children deeply just like the founder of this company Elliot Ludwig.In fact this candidate is a lot like Elliot Ludwig so we're letting him go. Besides, it was kind of unfair. All of that happened to him.So he'll be happier doing this, and it might be a good thing that he won't remember anything of his past."

There is while talking about what is happening as there is crimson liquid on the outfits of those working in the laboratory.There is also the fact of what's going to happen with Boxy boo after all of this as well, but that was an issue for another time.Soon there is more conversations that is going through well the scientists continue to finish up the latest experiment.

Though they can't help but wonder how will the others react to the newest addition to the bigger bodies, initiative. Considering what happened with Thomas it made sense why the employees were so nervous about it.But for some strange reason Mr. Sawyer didn't think it will be a bad idea.As the there was a lot of crimson liquid on the uniforms as the employees honestly we're having a repeat of what happened with Thomas.

As this brought back so many memories that they were not prepared to live through again, but it needed to be done.There is no way they were going to lose someone like him after all he was a lot like Elliot, Ludwig, unique and special. There was no way they were gonna lose someone like him again.So they worked very hard and effortlessly to make this work they weren't going to lose anyone special as he is.

Soon after all that work they had to do as it was finally accomplished, the work uniforms drenched in that crimson liquid it was maddening to say the least. Also, the fact that they had not done this in a while. Well, at least for adults experiments.For bigger, bodies, initiative stuff to do is to see if it worked.Soon enough there is the sounds of footsteps as the employees stopped to see that it was The Scientist.Then there is a voice that they all knew very well ever since he took over Playtime Co.

"I see that everything is already for the newest experiment to come. How about the newest additions to the orphanage?"

" Everything is going well, and as for the new additions, they still needed to be built. But as for experiment 1196 he is done. It will just take a while for him to wake up and for us to change out of these clothes and probably scream for a little bit."

" That's understandable. But as for that little loose end, that Boxy dealt with we need him to become a part of the siblings of the Smiling critters perhaps the sibling of Hoppy. Anyways, tell me when experiment 1196 is awake so that we can begin the process. For now I need to visit an another experiment not the prototype someone else. Experiment 0."

That maybe other employees the ones a part of the bigger bodies initiative pause. They knew that experiment all too well the one that started at all.But they didn't know what to say as Mr. Sawyer soon left. As right now they could all use a break before starting up the next candidate.As they disposed of all of the uniforms, covered in crimson liquid, and then simply process the only way they knew how by screaming into brown bags or anything else.

Some of the employees knew where The Scientist is heading off to when he said that name it was the one experiment that started the entire bigger bodies initiative in the beginning. The one experiment that started at all. Poppy playtime.