Chapter 10 New caretakers

There is some gossip happening at the orphanage as the children can't help, but be excited because one of the adults said that there will be some new caretakers soon.That will be coming soon to the orphanage so the children couldn't wait for the new caretakers to come soon.There is also some conversation between the experiments of the bigger bodies initiative about all newest experiments of the bigger bodies initiative that are coming to the orphanage.

As some of the caretakers of playcare a little bit nervous about the newest members coming because they didn't even know about this.But then they soon realize that they might as well behave themselves when the new caretakers come to the orphanage.

As there is a lot of things that need to be done before the new caretakers arrived as Crafty asked the children to come to make a welcome banner for the new caretakers.Because since Crafty is the art teacher for the school it made sense that the children are more encouraged to make a welcome banner for the new caretakers as the others were getting things ready.

Now well, there are some teachers there like Miss. Delight and her sisters there was also some members of the Smiling critters also work there in the school.Like Crafty being the art teacher for the school including Bubba being the science, teacher, for the school as well. Not to mention that Kickin is the coach for the school to help children exercise, and do sports.

Including how Picky works at the cafeteria at the school, giving the children, their favourite foods, including making sure none of their allergies.Now for the other members of the Smiling critters Dogday, Hoppy, Bobby,Catnap are waiting for when school ends then they could spend time with the others, including the children.But there is a lot of work they do before the new caretakers come into the orphanage as some experiments can't help but be concerned about something important.

Because there is a issue happening lately. Some of the other experiments have a feeling a bit well aggressive as of lately.As there was no reason why they were being so aggressive lately. They've just been acting so different than what they've usually been acting.Soon after a sometime everything is ready for the new caretakers.

As Catnap seems to be excited for the new caretakers because the other Smiling critters remembered he went to visit them, and when he came back, he was happy and sad at the exact same time it was strange honestly.But now is not the time to think about that as right now the new caretakers will be arriving very soon so when they arrive, then will be the time to discuss about that.

When the employees arrive at the orphanage, telling the children to get ready for the new caretakers, and to be respectful since they were new after all and easy going.Then afterwards Stella soon left, to retrieve the new caretakers as the children are ready for the new caretakers as the Smiling critters are becoming curious about the new caretakers.

There is a sound that is coming from the entrance as then all of the children soon stop talking with each other as the Smiling critters are coming to see the new caretakers were looking at the door.Then there is a sound that is coming from the door then there is a silhouette. As it belong to Stella then there is also some new silhouettes as well as they must belong to the new caretakers.

Soon the Smiling critters then watched as there is new Smiling critters that are very familiar as they were able to recognize Draco and then there Brandon as the Smiling critters are very much excited to see some of the siblings as they are so excited to see them.There is a lot that needed to be caught up on as then the children came in seeing the new caretakers and went up to them.

There is some items for the new caretakers from the children as gifts as they are now in a pile as children are asking the new caretakers so many questions, as nobody noticed Stella leaving, but that didn't matter.There is so much that needed to be done in the orphanage as well as there is so many things that need to be done as apparently, Draco and Brandon are going to help in the orphanage, especially when it becomes time for the children to go to bed.

As there is some of them have been having trouble sleeping and sometimes walk around the orphanage as it does help but unfortunately they fall asleep in random places there.So now that there are new caretakers, it will help make things a lot more easier as there is a lot more help now while the other Smiling critters are not that active when it becomes bedtime for the orphans.

After a while the orphan soon took the new caretakers over to have something to eat, as the children wanted to spend time with them. Especially now that there are new caretakers here to help as something about them seems a little bit familiar well, one of them seems familiar.But there's also something else that is happening when Catnap soon went over to the new caretakers as he had never done that before.

Even when the other Smiling critters came into the orphanage, so it was weird seeing Catnap coming over to the new caretakers it was strange. But for some reason there wasn't any danger when he soon came closer to Draco as everybody didn't expect for Catnap to hug him as it was a very tender moment.

Soon after that hug is over with then there is also some presents for the new caretakers as they are becoming covered with gifts and the children happy to see them.There is some children that are enjoying themselves with the new caretakers, while others were still a little bit hesitant at the moment.

But when Draco soon came to them, and they soon started to feel comfortable with him, and the other new caretaker.As there is a lot of things that need to be done in the orphanage as the new caretakers are preoccupied with the children in the orphanage.Then there is a sound as then all of the children stopped as that sound means for bedtime.

Soon the children are going into Home Sweet Home for bedtime as the other Smiling critters are coming along to help the children get ready for bedtime as the newest members followed as well.When the children soon arrive at their beds as they are getting ready for bedtime as the Smiling critters are getting ready to leave because Catnap is going to do his thing soon.

As it is soon became time for that to happen. When he entered inside the room, he took in a deep breath as he exhaled some red fog.Then the children began to breathe in the red smoke as they soon began to feel tired as their eyelids soon became heavy as they lost consciousness, and went to sleep then Catnap left the children.Heading back towards the other Smiling critters as then the new caretakers looked at the children as they seem to be fine but to Draco he can't help but feel like he seen this before.

It doesn't make any sense to him. Why does it feel like he's seen it before? It's just confused him as everything in his head is still fuzzy after what happened it was just so perplexing for him. But maybe he shouldn't be pushing too much into this. He was new after all, including Brandon, so maybe he should just not think about it.It is a lot more to do in the orphanage as it is a lot of things that needed to be done as the new caretakers looked around seeing the orphanage and those children he can't help with having a nagging feeling that he's been here.

But the exact same time it was new to him Draco honestly, didn't understand why. But maybe he should put that off until tomorrow it must be just a nagging feeling it will go away by tomorrow.At least that's what he thought as he had it over to help the others, then figure out where they sleep.So he continue watching as the other Smiling critters as he can't help, but shake off a feeling that there was something else here a strange presence that he can't understand it felt unnatural.Almost like it wasn't supposed to exist at all, like it was a monstrosity against nature itself.But he just shook it off as whatever it is could probably wait until tomorrow as right now Draco and Brandon needed to get used to this place as well as meeting some friends as well.

[A/N:So I'm going to do a times skip here sorry I just feel like I should do that also and here there was gonna be a recovery website.For Playtime Co. But only here. That's it oh, and one other thing some familiar characters will be appearing in the next chapter.]