2

With the hype of your friends you went back home, opened the door, determined to call Heeseung out on what he did. Yes, your current home was at your guys friends' place since you recently got kicked out by your parents. Not a story to tell right now.

Anyways, with a nervous heartbeat you quickly put off your shoes and walked towards his room.

You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Nothing.

You knocked again.

Nothing again.

Jungwon suddenly stood in the hallway as well: "Oh, he's not at home right now."

You turned around and sighed in disappointment: "He's still at his date, isn't he?"

He nodded and you rolled your eyes: "Great. Well, when he's back, tell him I need to talk to him."

"Sure.", Jungwon smiled at you and you quickly got into your room.

Well, your room with Jake and Jay. Besides Heeseung's room this was the least crowded one. Everyone was a little confused why you didn't want to share a room with the oldest and rather with the J's but well, you couldn't just say "oh that's because I have a crush on Heeseung", nope, instead you just said you got along better with these two. You got along well with all of them but you didn't want to do too much explaining and they luckily understood.

Anyways, a sigh left your mouth.

You wanted to talk to him right now but he was on his stupid date.

This was his sixth date this month.

Annoyed you got changed and sat onto your bed.

Jake just came in and saw you, he immediately jumped next to you on your bed. "Aw, what's wrong?", he looked at you as you just sighed and looked at him too.

"There's just something that I'm feeling but I don't want to feel that... I don't wanna feel this way, I just don't..."

"Oh... is it a bad feeling?"

"Well, yes and no..."

"How so?"

"Because I don't know what to do about it and even if I did, I don't know the outcome... so I rather don't want to feel it at all instead of getting disappointed and then being mad for having that feeling in the first place..."

"Ohhh, you like someone, don't you?"

"I don't know... maybe?"

"Tricky these things, right?", he said and slightly chuckled, you just nodded: "Yep, kinda... Why do they have to be like this?"

"That's just life's way of- well, I wish I knew why..."