9

Heeseung sent a selfie into the group chat. It wasn't just a normal selfie, no, it was with his date.

You rolled your eyes but yet you couldn't help but to zoom in on his face. He looked so cute and handsome. His lips looked so- quickly you shook your head, turned off your phone and put it away.

"Ugh.", you sighed and right then Jungwon came in, immediately closed the door after himself.

"Now spill the tea, y/n~", he jumped into bed to you and you looked at him in confusion: "What tea?"

"You've got a crush on Heeseung, don't you?~"

"What? Did Jake tell you that?"

"So it's true?~"

"He didn't tell you, did he?"

"Nope but you just did~", he smirked at you.

"There's nothing to smirk, he doesn't even like me... and I don't even know if it's just a crush or more..."

"But you like him, that's a start~ and well-"

You interrupted him: "But he's on another date again, he clearly is searching for someone else..."

As you later went out of your room to get to the bathroom, you past by Heeseung's room, his door was slightly opened and he was talking to someone, so you were eavesdropping, biting your lip to stay quiet.

He sounded frustrated: "Man, I don't get it... all these dates but none of them have potential to be the one..."

You couldn't hear the person he was talking to, must probably be on his phone.

"What? No, what are you talking about? I could never date her... she doesn't even like me as a friend..."

Who was he talking about?

"So not true! I'm nice to-"

"No, I am!... or maybe not... I guess you're right..."

He sighed: "Oh right, I think I've still got it, wait a sec."

Heeseung walked towards his door, quickly you rushed into the bathroom and closed the door, hoping he didn't see you.

Who was he talking about?

___

Please don't forget to vote, loves!<3