8

You just finished eating, as you both could hear the front door close.

Jake shouted: "Who's also skipping?"

"Just me.", Heeseung jokingly answered and entered the room, just to then stop smiling as he saw you, you also quickly looked away and felt your heart hurting.

Jake looked between the two of you and then talked to Heeseung: "Want some scrambled eggs? We've got some left."

"No thanks, I'm getting ready for a date~"

"Ohhh, another one, huh?~", Jake laughed and Heeseung did too: "Well, gotta find the right one, right?~"

"True true, so what's her name?~"

"Camille~"

You just rolled your eyes which Heeseung caught on: "Now why are you so annoyed?"

You looked at him: "I'm not. Why would I be?"

"I don't know, jealousy?"

You rolled your eyes again: "You wish. I couldn't care less about who you're dating or seeing. It's your life and you can do whatever you want."

Now he was the one to roll his eyes: "Exactly. So stay out of it."

"I am? I don't care about what you do."

"Good."

"Yeah, good."

"Great."

"Yeah, whatever."

You both groaned in annoyance and he left to go to his room as Jake then said something again: "Damn, what was that all about?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Reaaaally?", he raised an eyebrow.

You just sighed. "Remember what we talked about just recently?"

"Uhh...", he thought out loud, "ah yes, about that feeling- wait, he's-? It's him??"

You just sighed again and looked away.

Then he kinda chuckled which made you confused: "Now what's so funny?"

"Nothing~"

"Oh great..."

"Let's see what Camille looks like~"

"Yeah, so interesting to know..."