5

Was he for real?

Quickly you took your phone and texted June again. "I can't believe him! Man, he literally said it was because I didn't want to be roomies with him!"

"And the best part... Apparently we aren't even friends, he was like, 'why does it matter if we pretended to be friends outside or not???' LIKE WHAT THE FUUCK?? Man..."

You sighed and went back into your room, your roomies were still busy gaming and shouting, complaining and what not.

It had been a while, you got tired and June still hadn't answered.

You sighed and decided to get ready for bed.

Quickly you went into the bathroom, brushed your teeth and did everything you needed to do and went to bed.

You took your phone again, looked at your friends and then at your phone.

June still hadn't answered, maybe she fell asleep.

You went on your messaging app and then saw you didn't text June... but into the guys' group chat which was right underneath your chat with June.

Fuck.

Your eyes widened.

Quickly you tapped onto the chat and saw that Heeseung and Jungwon read it.

Shit.

You ended up deleting the messages and went offline.

You couldn't help but have tears stream down your face.

Quietly you held your lips together and tried your best to not make any noise.

Ugh. Why did that mistake have to happen right at that moment??

Now he surely didn't even want to be friends with you at all, ever. Great.

A sob left your mouth, quickly you turned around in your bed, so the two of them couldn't see your face if they turned around.

You didn't understand why you felt like this, Heeseung didn't seem to have any interest in you, not even as a friend, so why would it matter that you didn't want to be roommates?

Ugh.

You sighed.

You were mad and frustrated and also disappointed and sad at the same time, you just put on some headphones and started blasting music through your ears.

Your rock playlist was perfect for your emotions right now. Letting them angrily and in pain sing what you're feeling.