15

"Now I know why I wouldn't kiss any of the girls I was dating.", he smirked and you weren't sure whether you wanted to know the rest of the story or not.

"Well, because they weren't you. They weren't the real deal, the real you... the only one I'd actually wanted...~"

"Oh...~", you had to smile and hide your face at his shoulder as you were still sitting on his lap.

He just chuckled and had his hands on your hips, making your thoughts only focused on him and everything he did and said.

You then looked back at him: "It was really hard to watch you go on all these dates though... and especially when you pretended to not know me on one of your dates..."

Heeseung bit his lip and looked down: "I can only imagine... I'm really sorry for doing that... I'll make it up to you by going on way better dates, way more romantic ones and by cuddling and kissing you~"

"Hmm, what makes you think I'd want that?~"

He licked his lips and looked you deeply in your eyes: "Well, I can find it out and see whether you'd like it or not~"

"Well, why don't you get started on finding out?~"

"Sure, I'll get started~", he held you and let himself fall onto his bed with his back and you on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a kiss as well. You quickly returned the kiss and patted his arms while doing so.

You couldn't believe things really turned out like this... now you were finally done with arguing with the person you least wanted to argue with... nothing more to worry about for now and finally being with him... it felt so good.

"Y/n, do you-", Jay and Jake stormed into Heeseung's room just to find the two of you being all over each other.

You two separated yourselves from one another and they both just laughed: "Damn, that was fast."

"Well, have fun~", Jake said and they left again.

Heeseung and you just chuckled and looked at one another.

He asked: "Wanna continue?~"

You agreed and kissed him again which he returned. His hands were caressing your back as your hands found place on his cheeks.

You two were so in love, it really changed the whole mood of the dorm since before all there was arguing from the two of you and now only love for one another.

The others were really glad things turned out like this after their intervention.

___

Hey, please don't forget to vote for my story! This is the end, thank you so much for reading!<3