7

As much as you wanted to deny it, you really had a crush on Heeseung. So you couldn't stay there much longer.

You couldn't constantly see him, not interact with him or stare at him, you just couldn't have feelings for him because he was never going to return those.

At the same time you felt so helpless, you never lived on your own.

Almost two decades at your parents' house, then got kicked out and now lived at your friends' place.

You knew you shouldn't feel like this but you couldn't help but to feel like a burden.

You also knew you had issues to work through but you couldn't afford a therapist, so ranting to your friends usually was the best option even though you didn't exactly like talking about these things to anyone.

A sigh left your mouth as you searched online for an apartment but all of them were way too expensive, you didn't even have a job, so how were you supposed to afford an apartment anyways?

You put your phone away and right in that moment, Jake entered the room.

Surprised you looked at him: "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Such as surprised he looked at you: "And aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Well..."

He just chuckled: "Also skipping?"

You nodded and awkwardly laughed too: "Yeah, I'm just not in the mood..."

"Me neither.", he changed his pants and laid into his bed.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Nah, do you?"

"Neither."

Then silence took over the room.

The growling of your stomach made him chuckle. "Well, I suppose we could eat something."

"Oh uh, sure."

He got up and smiled softly at you: "Pancakes or scrambled eggs?"

"Eggs."

"Then let's go~", he reached out his hand, so you quickly took it and followed him into the kitchen.

___

Hey you! Don't forget to vote for my story :)