00

(1)
When I was a baby, I was given to a non-bender problematic family. They hated every detail of me, my dark hair and my dark eyes..However, everything changed when I turned 7 years of age.
The sea had always been interesting to me, everything about it-the waves, the animals in it, how it looked under the sunset...but I never knew how terrifying it was.

My family and I practically lived next to the water, as one night-on the night of a full moon... it began to call me.

Every step I took closer, I felt more and more powerful. The water meeting my feet, slowly going up to my neck as I stepped even further and further from the shore.

I laid on my back on the water as the wind blew and the moonlight had struck my face and body, even the tattoo I had since I was born. On my thigh, was a dragon-A blue one to be precise. I never knew how I got it or what it meant.

Suddenly, the moonlight came in contact with my mark as it began to glow. The water around me glowed into a bright blue colour. I was confused by this, I wasn't a water bender..or that's what I thought. I was even more than that.

The water pulled me under, a tight grip around my waist as I struggled. Soon the struggle stopped and the last breath I had inside escaped my lungs as I slowly fell to the bottom.

In the morning, I was found by the air nomads, or to be specific-Master Tenzin and his family. They were confused by how my heart still beats , but not a single breath had exited me. And to make that even more confusing, my hair lost its colour as it became white and my dragon mark disappeared. Just as Tenzin picked me up from his flying bison, he heard a thud and a growl. He turned down at the floor as a blue dragon chirped and slowly got onto his feet.

As years went by, Tenzin had brought me to his mother, Katara. She thought me everything about water bending as the mark slowly appeared back. Because of her, I was now a water bender and a skilled one. However, year after year passed and the water still was connected with me. Katara tried to convince me because I was a water bender, but the connection wasn't like that. It was like I was one with the sea, with the ocean.

Because of that connection, Katara was the one to name me. She named me Naida, which meant the water nymph.

When I turned 13 of age, I sneaked out into the amazing Republic City. My hair tied in a bun with couple of braids and two long strands left out. I covered my face with a mask just in case.

I explored the dark side and the good side of the city. I got to a bridge that had an amazing view of the sea. I decided to rest a bit for there, but my time was soon interrupted.

"Who's there?" I quickly turned around and extended my arm towards the water. It slowly got in touch with my hand as I created a large icicle.

I felt someone behind me, my two strands blown to the side by the wind as I threw the icicle at the person. I was shocked as I saw it being melted onto the floor,

"A fire-bender, huh?" I questioned as my stance became normal again. In front of me stood two boys. One taller than the other.

The first one was a tall, slim, with golden flaming eyes and dark hair. He had a red scarf around his neck which covered his chin. My eyes glanced back to the little one. He was much chubbier than the other one, he had emerald green eyes with the same dark hair.

"You almost killed us!" The slim one yelled. I simply shrugged, "Why are you following me?" Narrowing my eyes at the smaller one, he looked down in respond.

"We!- We weren't following you.." The taller one breathed out as his shoulder slumped. I place my hand on my waist and lean to the side, waiting for their answer.

"I'm Mako," He points then to the boy next to him, "This is my brother, Bolin."

Bolin looks up and innocently waves his hand, "We didn't mean to scare you."

I nod and glance between the two, they looked.. homeless. "Naida."

And that's how I made my first two friends. Time after time, I sneaked out of the island and headed to Republic city to see the two. We became closer and closer every day.

Soon, we became a team. A team of three benders also known as the Fire Ferrets.

Naida's hair:

Naida's face claim:

Naida's face claim:

Naida's dragon, Drogon, is the size of Druk-Zuko's dragon

Naida's dragon, Drogon, is the size of Druk-Zuko's dragon. Drogon is a water dragon that was born when Naida was reborn. He has the ability to make himself smaller to be by his owner at all times. He turns into a water spirit and helps Naida defeat her opponents when her mark glows.

Naida is 5'6ft tall or 167cm with her white straight hair that reaches down to over her butt. She always has it tied into a bun with braids and two long strands of hair in front. When she doesn't have her hair tied, she still has two braids on the sides. Naida has a scar over her mouth on her right side.

Naida is a stubborn, hot-headed, kind, strong , forgiving and brave woman. Her biggest fear is darkness, not darkness like night, but being locked up in a cage darkness. It made her get panic attacks and soon her powers got out of control.