Episode 1: Overtuned

Charlie: "*voice-over* once upon a time there was a glowing city protected by golden gates known as heaven, it was ruled by beings of pure light, angels that worshipped good and shielded all from evil, one of those Angels was Lucifer."

"He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation, but he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of heaven for they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world, so he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways."

"From the Dust of earth, they created Adam and Lilith, equals as the first of mankind, but despite this Adam demanded total control and Lilith refused to submit, she fled the garden, drawn in by her independence Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dream makers fell deeply in love."

"Together they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the fruit of knowledge to Adam's new bride Eve who gladly accepted. But this came with a curse, for you see with this single act of disobedience Lucifer made, evil found its way into the earth, with it a new realm was made full of darkness and sins, and the order heaven worked to maintain was shattered!"

"As punishment for their reckless act, heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit they created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed Lucifer lost his will to dream but Lilith thrived empowering demon-kind with her voice and her songs."

And as the numbers of hell grew, so did its power, with this Heaven made a heartless decision, every year they would send down an army, an extermination to ensure its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained and her dream was passed down to her daughter, the Princess of Hell.

Charlie finishes her narration and closes the book sighing

Charlie: "Don't worry Mom. I will make you proud."

Vaggie: "*offscreen* Charlie?"

She screamed as she dropped the key which turned into her pet Keekee as she turned around to see Vaggie

Charlie: "Oh shit. Did you hear all that?"

Vaggie: "Yeah I was right there."

Charlie: "Sorry I get pretty worked up when an extermination happens. The story helps."

The one-eyed sinner smiled.

Vaggie: "I know, I enjoy your theatrics. Are you two okay?"

She sighed but nodded.

Charlie: "I'm fine, just thinking about family stuff you know."

Vaggie: "Did you hear from your mom yet?"

She shakes her head from side to side

Vaggie: "Oof, how long has it been?"

She lets out a fake laugh and walks over to the window looking out to Pentagram City.

Charlie: "Oh well let's see uh Maybe.... 7 years off doing something important. But this kingdom is what she cares about, something I care about."

Vaggie: "Well you aren't alone."

She walks over to the window and holds her hand.

Vaggie: "I'm here for you"

Charlie: "I know I just hope what I'm trying to do here will work."

Vaggie: "It will. Come on Alastor has something to show us."

She lets go of her hand and walks out of the room Charlie soon follows. The Camera then cuts to a TV screen where two sinners are killing each other as they hear Alastor say.