Episode 5: Hell's greatest Dad

The episode starts with showing the sun rising above the hotel and then shows Morrog sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Suddenly his phone started ringing which was resting on the bedside table. His eyes jolt open and he groans before clumsily reaching for the phone and answering the call.

Morrog: *yawns* "Hello?"

Clara: "Don't tell me you're just getting up now?"

Her voice surprised him through the other end of the phone and his red eyes widened a little bit.

Morrog: "Clara? *clears throat* No no, I've been up for a while now."

He quickly gets out of bed and looks for where he put his clothes.

Clara: "You're a bad liar, you know that?"

She giggled after hearing him on the other end of the line getting up.

Morrog: "Well I've had a pretty busy week I don't usually get to sleep in."

Clara: "Tell me about busy I've been delivering weapon shipments with Odette all over the city this week. What have you been doing?"

Morrog: "Mostly uh well...trying to redeem myself for the most part."

Clara: "And how's that going?"

Morrog: "*sighs* Good I think? It's just so boring, nothing like what I used to do back with you guys."

The camera swaps to Clara's perspective who was in her room sitting on the edge of her bed. She wore a black crop top and Grey shorts with her white hair tied up into a bun.

Clara: "So why not come back? I'm sure my mom will be more than happy with it."

Morrog: "Aw you miss me?"

He jokes which causes her brown cheeks to slightly turn pink.

Clara: "Shut up...and no It's just weird not having you stay here is all."

Morrog: "Yeah I bet...How is Carmilla doing?"

Clara: "She's alright just...stressed is all with the whole extermination coming much earlier this year."

Morrog: "Right and because of the..."

He trails off not wanting to finish his sentence.

Clara: "The what?"

Morrog: "The dead Exorcist...right?"

Her red eyes widen and she looks around her room.

Clara: "Yeah that too...you haven't told anyone right?"

Morrog: "Nah it's probably for the best not to."

There was a small silence in the call before Clara spoke.

Clara: "Listen I'm sorry we didn't tell you about it earlier-"

Morrog: "It's ok I don't blame you, Carmilla's right it's better this stays a secret."

Clara: "Yeah...anyway you should come by again sometime when you aren't busy."

He chuckles on the other end of the phone.

Morrog: "I'll pop in for a visit when I get the chance, which probably won't be long since she needs more of her weapons shipped or she'll need me for one of her projects"

The Camera switched to Morrog's perspective who was dressed in his Black and Grey cloak while cleaning his dented steel mask.

Clara: "Hey...Morrog?"