Episode 4 Masquerade

The episode starts in a dim room as Angel Dust is seen in a chair he wakes up and tries to break free but fails.

Porn Gangster: "Looks like you're finally awake Angel Dust."

Angel: "Where am I...What do you want?!"

Porn Actor: "I want you to tell me where your boss stashed his vaults."

He held a large knife against his neck.

Angel: *chuckles* "It's hilarious how you think I'll tell you anything."

He then picked up Angel by the neck and slammed him into the wall.

Porn Actor: "Fine, I guess I'll have to fuck the information out of you."

Angel Dust: "Heh Do your worst...Daddy~"

The actor rips open his shirt and begins to have rough sexual intercourse with Angel Dust. The camera zooms out as it is revealed to be a film. The group's eyes widen as they watch the film.

Angel Dust: "You know this film won me an award. It's one of my best acts I must say."

Charlie's expression was full of discomfort and horror as she forced a smile.

Charlie: "Oh wow that's uh...umm..it's very..uh honest?"

Vaggie: "Ew..."

The scene on the TV suddenly got more graphic causing Charlie to look away and cover her eyes while Vaggie comforted her.

Vaggie: "Ok Angel what the fuck?"

Angel Dust: "What? You said it was show and tell day and I'm showing you my best film."

Morrog: "So this is what you meant earlier about being on TV..."

He said as he looked away from the TV not wanting to watch anymore. Husker was at the bar cleaning a glass.

Husker: "You know... it's not a very convincing interrogation scene."

His words caught Angel's attention and he glared at him.

Angel: "*scoffs* Alright Dickhead what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin face."

Husker: "You really gonna stand there and pretend the scripts they give you aren't hot garbage?"

Angel "Hey Fuck you this is classy art."

The scene on the TV shows the Gangster biting into Angel's ass which causes Sir Pentious to cover his face with his hands while Morrog covered the eye slits of his mask with his gloved hand turning away from the film. However, Niffty giggled and continued watching.

Husker: "That's Bullshit and you know it you get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the Bartender. I know just about everything about you and these Motherfuckers."

The camera then pans over to Sir Pentious who looks up from his hands.

Husker: "That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you when you sleep."

He points at Charlie.

Husker: The Princess is a bleeding heart who is trying to solve everyone else's problems except her own.

Charlie: "Whatttt?! No no...pfft...not at all no."

Then he points at Vaggie who gives him a death glare.

Husker: "This one hates everyone and everything cause she hates herself."

Then at Morrog who looks up at him through his mask.