Episode 7: Welcome to Heaven

The episode starts a few days after the meeting with Morrog in front of the hotel, finally arriving back from Carmilla's factory.

He opened the front door of the hotel and stepped Inside brushing off his dusty gloves before looking around the lobby seeing it was empty he then made his way into the lounge seeing it was also empty.

Morrog: "Huh...where is everyone?"

Suddenly he feels a tap on his foot and he looks down to see Niffy cleaning his boot.

Niffty: "So dirty so dirty! Must be clean!"

She mutters to herself as she brushes and cleans Morrog's boots before climbing his body and dusting off his cloak while she stands on his metal shoulder blades which causes him to chuckle.

Morrog: "Oh hey Niffty...uh where is everyone?"

He asks, looking around the lounge.

Niffty: "Oh I don't know but why are you so dusty?!"

Morrog: "I had to help a friend out with some work she's doing...mostly a lot of renovation "

The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion before spotting Morrog and Niffty.

Angel Dust: "Oh, fuck...you're back"

Morrog: "Yeah...how have you been?"

Angel Dust: "Pretty shitty."

Morrog: "Yeah sorry I shouldn't have asked."

He crosses his arms and Niffty finishes cleaning his cloak before coming down to see him.

Niffty: "You look messy! What happened to you?"

Angel Dust: "It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone Twice! Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!"

While Angel is explaining this, he pulls his hands back to straighten his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night. Charlie and Vaggie come into the scene with holding two luggage suitcase

They both notice Morrog has returned and Charlie runs over while Vaggie holds the suitcases.

Before he could react she gives him a big hug which causes his red eyes to widen through his mask not expecting the action.

Charlie: "Oh you're ok thank Satan!"

She says as she clung onto his chest he slowly hugs back and a small chuckle comes from under his mask due to her action.

Morrog: "Of course I am...why wouldn't I be?"

She lets go of him and he goes back to crossing his arms.

Charlie: "Well it's just you didn't answer my calls or texts I was getting really worried!"

Morrog: "I know I'm sorry...I haven't been checking my phone these past couple days. I was busy with my boss."

Charlie: "Just next time please send us a text or something."

He lets out a small chuckle and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Morrog: "I missed you too."

There was a faint blush on her face as she smiled while looking up at the masked sinner

Vaggie walks over and sets the luggage down narrowing her eyes on Morrog.

Vaggie: "And who exactly is your boss...?"

She asks, raising a brow, looking at him suspiciously.

Before he could answer all of a sudden, the wall explodes behind them, freaking Angel out of the couch as he sat up annoyed.