Episode 3: Scrambled Eggs

In the Morning.

Charlie Vaggie and her 2 pets Razzle and Dazzle were both putting up a new banner in the lobby that read "HAPPY FIRST WEEK MORROG AND SIR PENTIOUS."

Charlie: "That looks perfect! I am so excited that Sir Pentious and Morrog are staying at the hotel." *slides down from ladder*

Vaggie: "Um..Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird Steampunk bullshit a couple of days ago...As for Morrog well he seems a little off to me like he's hiding something from us."

Charlie gives her girlfriend a confused expression.

Charlie: "Hiding something...? Babe, I'm sure he's just nervous he doesn't seem like a big people person he'll have to warm up to us...as for Pentious well he hasn't tried that here!"

*Sir Pentious shows up on screen pushing a large cannon he created.*

Vaggie: "Pentious what the hell is that?"

Sir Pentious then turned his head to look at the both of them.

Pentious: "Oh hello purple female. This is my new invention, the skin flayer 10,000! I'm looking forward to shooting the other residents."

Charlie: "What? Why?"

Pentious: Everyone is being too nice obviously it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me but when? How? I must be prepared- ooh the new parts of my machine are here.

They all look to the doorway and two girls walk in, one of them is pushing a large crate of parts and the other one has a clipboard.

Odette: "Sign please."

Sir Pentious takes the Clipboard from her and begins signing it, While he does this Odette looks around until her eyes land on Morrog who just walked into the room to see what all the commotion was about.

Her red eyes widen through her glasses as she spots the blade demon. Sir Pentious then hands her back the clipboard and she turns to him.

Odette: "Uh...*clears throat* Thank you for your time, enjoy your Carmine purchase."

They both turn around and as they exit the Hotel Odette whispers something into Clara, the other girl's ear whose red eyes also widen. Sir Pentious then takes the wagon full of weapon parts.

Vaggie: "Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine?! You're buying parts from an Overlord?!"

Morrog walks over to them holding a cup of coffee in his gloved hand and a bagel in his other.

Morrog: "I don't blame him, she's the best weapon's dealer this side of hell."

Vaggie turns to look at the masked sinner and shakes her head.

Vaggie: "You're not helping...*Looks back at Pentious* And you are not building weapons in this hotel. The people in this hotel want to make you feel welcome."

Sir Pentious looked around at everyone in the room and Husker flipped him off and Angel did the same Niffty laughed at him evilly while Morrog glared at him through his mask.

Pentious: "I have my doubts..."

Vaggie: "Well it's true you're gonna have to learn to trust us."

Pentious: "But I don't."

Charlie's face brightened up as she thought of something.

Charlie: "Well...why don't we focus on that for today's activities."

Vaggie: "First let's lay down some ground rules you cannot build any more weapons I want you to stop planning to kill guests-"

Morrog: "And can we do something about the Egg Creatures? They keep causing trouble and messing with my shit."