Episode 6: Overlord's and Revenant's

A/N: This chapter is between episode 5 and episode 6 so a couple of days before the big meeting in Heaven. Also this chapter may be a bit shorter than the others.

The episode starts off with Charlie and Vaggie talking in the kitchen of the hotel.

Charlie was making a sandwich for both her and Vaggie.

Charlie: "Hey babe what do you want on it?"

Vaggie: "I'll just have the same as you."

Charlie smiles and continues to make the sandwiches with her back turned. Vaggie looks at the clock on the wall.

Vaggie: "Huh I'm surprised Morrog isn't up yet he's usually one of the first ones up."

Charlie walks over to where she's sitting and places the plate with the sandwich on it as she sits beside her.

Charlie: "Actually he talked to me last night. He asked if he could get some time off for a few days to deal with his work issues. And since he's made such good progress I figured he deserved it"

Vaggie took a bite out of her sandwich and swallowed before speaking.

Vaggie: "Oh ok I don't think he's ever told us where he works has he?"

Charlie: "I think he mentioned something about working for a Kingpin or some kind of gang leader at least that's what Angel told me."

Vaggie shrugged and continued to eat the food she made for her.

Vaggie: *chewing* Well...maybe I'll ask him more about it when he gets back...you know we've known him for a while but it still feels like we know barely anything about him.

Charlie: "You have a point but he came here to help get redeemed...not to mention he hasn't tried anything to hurt us he's got a good heart."

Vaggie: "Yeah...he does seem pretty nice"

Charlie: "Exactly! So we have nothing to worry about besides I'm sure he'll have a reasonable explanation about what his job is."

Cuts to Morrog

The masked sinner walks down the streets of hell stepping over a variety of demon corpses until he reaches the end of the city now entering the weapons district he stops at the entrance of a giant factory that is heavily fortified with fences turrets and security cameras

He walks over to the gate and looks up at the security camera staring into it as a scanner suddenly pops out of the wall and a red beam begins scanning him up and down before it returns back into the wall. The intercom on the side of the gate suddenly activated and started speaking

Intercom: "You may proceed...Welcome back Mr Morrog."

The gate beeped and slid open allowing him inside. His body then evaporates into red smoke as he travels towards the factory in his smoke form. Inside the factory, he traveled through several hallways before heading up a flight of stairs. The smoke stream continued to fly through the halls until stopping at a familiar door.

He transformed back into his physical form and knocked on the door gently.

Carmilla Carmine: "Come in..."

Morrog opens the door and steps inside, seeing the Overlord at her desk as she is filling out paperwork. She looked up at him briefly surprised at his arrival.

Morrog: "I got your call, what is It?"

The Overlord stood up. Her look became more serious at that moment. She approached him and nodded her head as a way of greeting.