4.

Aarav glared at her and left the cafe. She ran towards him and exited the cafe. "Listen Aarav, please wait" She yelled. He stopped walking and turned back. She reached at the point where he was standing. "Why are you appoaching me now?" He asked and looked somewhere else.

A drop of water fell on her. Both looked upwards, it was raining. "It's not my decision. I will convince my parents" She said to him, ignoring the rain. "No need, it's over" He said. "Atleast let me explain, don't break up" She pleaded.

"I have seen what was needed to be seen. You don't need to explain" He said and turned around to walk away. "Don't follow me" He said while walking off. The rain began to pour heavily, soaking everything in it's path. As well as tears formed in her eyes, while she saw Aarav walking off.

A car stopped beside her, as she looked at the side. The person inside lowered the window. It was Siddhart. "Get in" He said. "I'll not" She replied and put hands above her head to prevent getting soaked in rain, while she started to walk. "It's raining and Rehaan asked me to drop you home" He said.

"Did he?" She asked while turning around, her hands still above her head. "Yeah, now get in" He said and she got in his car. He started driving and saw Aarav waiting outside a store for the rain to stop. Aarav saw Adaa in his car while Siddhart glared at him and accelerated his car leaving him behind. He smirked while staring at the side mirror.

There was a silence between them in the car. He spoke "Who was he?" breaking the silence. "None of your business" She said looking at the view outside the window. He clenched his jaw and focused on driving. He reached her home and she got off.

"Thanks for the ride" She said in a low voice before closing the car gate. It was still raining. She saw him driving off and looked at the sky. "Adaa you will be drenched in rain. "Get inside" said Aman from balcony. Hearing her brother's voice, she got inside and walked to her room.

Siddharth's POV

"Work is like a drug for me. I'm addicted and can't live without it" I whispered to myself as I entered my office cabin. I don't want to remember what happened what happened last night. I opened my computer and saw Rehaan entering my cabin. "Hello bro" Rehaan said. "Hello" I replied.

I started talking about a random topic as I don't want to discuss anything about yesterday. "I'm coming a few minutes" He said as he left the cabin leaving his phone on the table. After a minute, his phone started ringing. I ignored it but, it started ringing again.

So, I picked it up without even looking at the contact. "Hello bhai" Someone from the other side spoke. It was a girl. "Hello?" I said. "Rehaan isn't here, I'll inform him about your call" I said again. "Is it Siddhart?" She asked. I paused for a moment and looked at the contact.

'Chilli Flakes'? I made a weird face as I read that name. Like, who names a person chilli flakes? Keeping my thoughts aside, I asked "Yes.. Who's it?" "Wahi jiske saath aapke parents ne aapki shaadi fix ki hai" She said. I realised it was Adaa. Only she talks with me like that. "Oh, it's you. Rehaan isn't here, I'll tell him when he comes" I said.

We had a conversation and she asked me to meet her in a cafe. Rehaan came in and I told him about our conversation, so he sent Adaa my contact. Later, she texted me the location and I went to meet her.

⋆⋆⋆

I was waiting for her in the cafe while using my phone. Just then, I saw her entering the cafe and I got a chance to look at her face properly. She saw me and came to me, sitting in front of me. I didn't know what to say, so I asked her "So why you wanted to meet me?" I asked. "Let's come to the point, I don't want to marry you" She said.

Like I want to marry her. "So do I" I replied withing seconds."So we have got mutual feelings" "Good for us" I said. "Ask your parents to cancel the marriage" She said. Like she doesn't have a mouth to speak. "Same goes for you" I replied. She'll probably think that I'm in hurry because of my immediate replies.

"What?" she asked. Looks like she was confused. "Ask your parents to cancel the wedding" I explained. "They'll not agree" She said. Haa haa bas mere saamne hi to zuban khulti hai aapki, apne parents ke saamne to muh pe tala lag jata hai. Wish I could say this on her face. "So will mine" I replied as I knew my parents are never gonna cancel the marriage.

"Can't you talk nicely?" She asked. I'm so patient with her, and she thinks that I am not talking nicely. What can I do now? "Its the best I could do" I said. "Okay" She said and sighed. Is she nervous? Maybe. "Listen to me" She said. "I'm listening" She took a deep breath and said "I've got someone in my mind" She said. "So do I-wait what?" I overflowed with my words and realised what was she saying.

"Yes" she said while nodding. She has got someone for her. Something happened to me after listening her words. A sudden surge of irritation builded inside me, but still i tried to suppress my emotions and not overreact. "So this is it, you go tell your parents and convince them to cancel the marriage" I said with frustration, as my voice changed a little.

She was silent, so I decided to leave. "I'm leaving" I said while getting up and left from there. I exited the cafe and went for my car. I was about to leave but I saw her talking with a boy outside the cafe. He was behaving not so fine with her. I'm definitely gonna punch him in the face if he misbehaves with her.

It started raining, but they were still talking. Soon, he walked off while she was still standing there. The rain began to pour heavily. I can't leave her here in this heavy rainfall. So I decided to drive her home. I accelerated and stopped my car beside, lowering my window I asked her to get in. I knew she wouldn't agree and yeah she didn't. "I'll not" She replied while putting her hands above her head to prevent getting soaked in rain and started walking.

Nothing came to my mind. So I said "It's raining and Rehaan asked me to drop you home" I know it's a lie but it's good for her. "Did he?" "Yeah, now get in" I said and she got in my car.

I started driving and saw that guy waiting outside a store for the rain to stop and he saw Adaa sitting beside me. Yeah, be jealous you dirty fellow. I glared at him and he saw it, and then I accelerated the car while smirking at him through the side view. Soon I reached her home and left from there.

Author's note: Maybe this chapter is quite long, or maybe it isn't. Well I thought to keep it short, but Siddharth's thoughs weren't letting me do it. Soon, I'll try to update the next chapters.

THANKS FOR READING