7.

As the day said goodbye, the city got darker. The skyline turned pink and orange, and sun's last light made everything look golden. Adaa was walking home while eating ice-cream. She saw a couple kissing in an alley.

"Cute" She whispered to herself. She paused for a second, and looked again. Her ice-cream fell from her hands after realising the guy was Aarav. Hearing the dropping sound, they stopped and looked in her direction.

She rushed towards him "Aarav how could you-" and slapped him hard, and he put his hand on his cheeks where she slapped him. "Who the hell are you?" The girl yelled pushing Adaa backwards with one hand. "Stay out of this" Adaa said and shifted her gaze to Aarav, and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you slap me?" Aarav said, nearly yelling his last words. "Are you really asking me the reason?" Adaa questioned furrowing her brows. He pulled her over aggressively holding her arm. The girl with him stood there with her arm crossed over her chest.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Why would you-" She couldn't complete her sentence when Aarav stated "She's just a friend" "Wow, just a friend" She scoffed rolling her eyes. "You are overreacting" He said slowly. "Overreacting yeah, when I saw you kissing a girl with my own eyes?" She said shifting her gaze at the girl and then him.

"So what" He asked shrugging his shoulders like nothing happened. "So what? You're a Cheat" She yelled. His anger took over him. "If I'm a cheat then what are you? Huh? Dating two guys at a time" He stated. "Look I-" She was about to say but he came in between.

"What? Now I'm a cheat?"  "Listen my family-"  He again came in between "Yeah when you do the thing, it's because of your so called family, and I do the same thing and be called cheat" He said. "Don't come to my family" She said pointing her index finger towards him.

"Yeah yeah" He said sarcastically nodding his head. He again said "Didn't I say we were over? If you still want this, break up with that guy" and took the girl's hand in his, while walking away. Adaa stood there watching them leave. "My ice-cream" She whispered in a sad tone watching the fallen ice cream on the ground.

"Oh I see, kitna pyar karta hai wo tumse" A voice came from behind. She turned back and realized Siddhart was standing behind her. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Watching the show. I guess I should have brought popcorns" He said and smiled with the corner of his lips.

"Are you following me?" She asked with narrowed eyes. "What if I am? Are you gonna call the police that your soon to be husband is following you?" He said jokingly. "No, I'll not. But you are not my soon to be husband" She said correcting his words.

"Toh tum dono ka abhi bhi chal raha hai? Ye sab hone ke baad bhi?" He asked. "What do you mean by abhi bhi chal raha hai? It was just a misunderstanding. Soon he will meet bhai and I'll introduce him to my family" she said and he nodded giving her an appreciation look. "Being Sarcastic? She asked. He didn't reply her and looked at the sunset.

"Well he's got amazing manipulating skills" He whispered to himself. "Did you say something?" She asked and he nodded as no. "Let's walk to your home" He said looking at her. "I can walk alone" She replied and started walking. "I was just going near your neighbor due to some work, that's why I asked. Don't over think" He said following her. "okay" She said and continued walking.

After reaching her house, she looked at him with a questioning face. "What is it?" He asked. "Well, what was your work?" She asked raising her brows. "Uh.. just uh at that house" He said pointing at a house far from them. "Do you think I'm stupid?" She asked. "Yes Uh-no" He said. She stared at him and said "Well, I'm not that stupid like you think"