Chapter 8 || childhood nostalgia

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

small A/N: forgot to mention that Alexander's gf Georgia is also not a celebrity of some sort, js a random oc, js to clear that up:3

Alexander's third person POV:

As soon as the movie was finished - which Alexander found amazing - Alexander was screaming at her two friends, in anger, plus excitement, plus anxiety. "when were you two going to tell me you work with JENNA ORTEGA?!" Mikey jumps slightly, as Jasmin slurps the rest of her drink, before tossing it into the trash can. "What are you like a big fan of her or something?" That's one way you could say it. Alexander's cheeks turns slightly pink as her stomach feels like its fluids were tossing and turning. She attempts to shakes the feeling off. "What? no. well, sort of, but that's not the point." Mikey chuckles at Alexander's stutter and hand gestures while she was rapidly explaining.

"We're childhood friends. Well, I guess I should say we were. we lost contact and I guess I never really wondered if she kept acting." Mikey raises her eyebrow, "You never told me about this?" Alexander purses her lips, "Well there's not much to explain, I was in school with Jenna in elementary and middle, and in high school she had to be home schooled for her acting schedule, that's when we started to loose contact." She faces Mikey "When I met you in New York, I was in a lot of self doubt, and I had basically assumed that Jenna had forgotten about me." Jasmin glances to Alexander sorrowfully, Alexander noticing, as she raises her hands slightly, "I'm fine now! I just never really thought that I would see her again." Jasmin's sad look quickly turned into a smile, "Well lucky you, you're going to be working with her." There it was again, that feeling in her stomach that felt like there were butterflies furiously fluttering in her stomach, she couldn't help but smile, "Yeah yeah whatever."

Mikey looks to Alexander, "Why did you come to New York in the first place then?" The butterflies fluttering soon felt as though they were clawing Alexander's stomach. She had never explained the story about how she got to New York. "Just to visit my dad and my little sister, and since my brother was going to a University in New York I figured I'd join him." Alexander's words were partially lies, of course she wanted to visit her other family members, but her mom did technically force her into it.

She tries to change the subject, nudging Mikey slightly, "You were pretty good Ghostface material in the movie. but if I'm being honest I did not expect mister Richie Rich to be the killer." Mikey laughs softly. Soon enough the three parted ways, as Alexander plugs her earbuds in, drowning herself in music as she walks home, the only think on her mind was her old childhood friend and the memories that came flooding back.

Jenna's third person POV:

it's been a month or so since Jenna had finished filming her latest movie American Carnage, that would release soon, but what excited her was something she was going to be filming that was upcoming. Scream 6. Jenna had really enjoyed being apart of the Scream franchise last year, playing the role Tara Carpenter and getting to know so many legendary people, so she was happy to be brought back.

In a few months or so Jenna was going to go to a restaurant near the airport to meet the cast plus some new cast members and cinematographers before getting onto the plane a few hours after they finish eating and meeting each other. She was very excited, she had read over most of the script she was given and it was amazing already.

She sighs, flopping onto her bed as she gazes at her ceiling. three more months. Only three. she tries to persuade herself that three months wasn't as long as 92 days sounded. if you couldn't tell already she missed her cast members immensely, they were like family to her.

Soon enough they would see each other again.

three months later.

Jenna's third person POV:

As soon as Jenna's alarm rang she jolted herself up from her bed, quickly pressing the stop button on her phone to turn off the alarm, as she gets up off of her bed, excitement running through her veins.

She bustled through her closet, her fingers running through her rack of clothing. She picks out a long-sleeved black turtleneck, with a long leather jacket, some baggy grey jeans and of course, her headphones. She grabbed her bags and her suitcase to finish the look, as she heads downstairs to her car.

Soon enough Jenna gets to the restaurant, as she drops off her bags by a giant pile of other peoples bags, hearing the laughing of familiar cast members, she assumed that this pile of bags were theirs.

She quickly dropped them off, as she walked to where the laughing was coming from, as she sees some familiar faces. "Melissa! Mason!" She runs over to the two, embracing them into a hug as they all smile. "Its so good to see you!" Melissa says, breaking from the hug as Jenna grins. "Its good to see you too. Has anyone else arrived yet?" Melissa looks back to their table, "Tyler and Matt are here of course, Jasmin will be here in a few minutes with the new cinematographer, apparently they're friends so that's convenient. I think a few of the new cast members are here too, you could go say hi if you'd like!" Jenna nods, as she sees a long haired red-head talking with a shorter black haired girl. The shorter girl spots Jenna, as her eyes looked as though the sparkled. She walked over to Jenna, "oh my gosh hi! Jenna right?" Jenna nods with a warm smile as the girl extends her hand out, "I'm Devyn, I'm one of the new members of the cast!" Jenna shakes her hand as Devyn motions her head to the red-headed girl behind her, "That's Liana, she's also a new member."

"Its so nice to meet you." Jenna says warmly with a smile as she lets Devyn go back to talk to Liana. Jenna walks over to greet Tyler and Matt by the table. Tyler looks behind him as his eyes land on her, "Jenna!" He calls out, getting up from his chair and walking over to her, giving her a small hug. "Glad to see you again." Jenna flashes a dimpled smile to him.

A few minutes later the door swings open again, as she sees Jasmin walk into the restaurant in a casual outfit with a purse, she also spots another girl beside her.

her shoulder length wolf cut hair with faint silver in the back was partly tied into a small pony tail, her skin tanned, as she wore a black and white checkered long sweater vest overtop of a loose black turtleneck slightly draped over her hands, and some baggy black cargo pants, followed with a dark navy blue sweater tied around her waist. She had some nice jewelry put on a few necklaces and rings as well as a camera bag she was carrying. She took out a singular earbud from her ear, her eyes darting around until her eyes lock with Jenna's, and she immediately knew.

Alexander.

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

A/N: help me I feel like my chapters are too short :,) anywaysssss, hope you guys like it:3