Chapter 30 || Miller's Girl

─────── ⋆⋅𖦹⋅⋆ ───────

Alexander's third person POV:

There's worse out there.

There's worse that's happening to people.

That's what Alexander kept trying to tell herself, but it started to work less and less. Everything felt so cluttered and Alexander felt like it couldn't get worse from here. Well, I guess maybe it could.

She was still living under a roof, and had three amazing siblings that were helping her out along the way, plus her amazing perfect girlfriend, Jenna. But it's been a few days after that entire encounter Alexander had with her mother and her ex-girlfriend, and for some what reason it's been spread over the internet. 

Alexander had never been a popular cinematographer, sure sometimes when she would go out to get groceries she would get a few glances and stares, maybe even someone whispering to their friend, saying "Look that's Alexander Miller!" every once in a while, but never something as spread as this.

It's been all over social media, a few articles, and people start to wonder more and more about this "forced marriage." And of course, they had to drag Jenna into this.

"is Jenna Ortega romantically involved with Alexander Miller?"

"How serious is Kailey Miller willing to go for her daughter?"

"Will Ortega interfere in this huge situation for Miller?"

"Is there something going on between the two colleges that we do not know about?"

Those questions Alexander couldn't really answer, both because she didn't know, and for her safety.

She wasn't quite ready to tell people other then her siblings about her and Jenna, and she didn't think Jenna was ready either. 

"Estelle hurry up!" Alexander calls out, leaning on the wall, her eyes on her phone. Jenna was currently preparing herself for her new roll she had gotten recently, ironically, it was a movie called "Miller's Girl." Alexander likes to tease Jenna every once in a while. But due to Jenna's focus on her new roll, it caused herself to be blocked out from the rest of the world, even forgetting that her birthday was coming up soon, which is what Alexander was going to take advantage of today.

It was September 25th, a few days after Estelle's birthday, which was on September 22nd. For somewhat reason, Estelle didn't like big parties for her own birthday, but she loved to help plan birthday parties for others. They didn't do too much for her birthday, they just had a small party at a pub, because since Estelle was 18 she was finally able to go inside, and wanted to celebrate it that way with a few close friends.

Kennedy, Brighton, Grayson, and Alexander were there, along with a few of her close friends, and for some reason, she invited Jenna as well. "she was there for me and helped me when you went unconscious, even if we're not close at least you'll be there with her!" She made a good point. Brighton and Alexander had baked a cake together for Estelle like they always had, since no bakery they had ever came across had the flavor pairing of blackberry and chocolate, and they celebrated happily at the bar.

She remembered doing karaoke in the room they rented, and occasionally holding hands with Jenna, it was the first time Alexander felt truly happy in a while.

Today however, was only two days until Jenna's birthday, and she wanting to plan it ahead to be able to make it presentable and nice. She was ready to go out to get supplies for a party she was going to put together, and Estelle had insisted on coming along because she wanted to help out, so Alexander accepted, knowing that she would probably need the help anyway.