CHAPTER 2

ANNIE ( YN'S MOM ) : " yn wake up Baby , your getting late for school" she said shaking her sleeping beauty.

YN : " 2 min mom " she said as she tugged herself more in duvet .

ANNIE : " no baby " she said as she removed the duvet off her body .

YN : " mom " she screamed sitting on the bed and started rubbing her eyes.

ANNIE: " go freshen up or you want your dad to come here "

Hearing about her dad she instantly stood up and rushed to bathroom. Anne chuckled and started making her bed and cleaning her room.

On the other hand......

YASHI ( JK'S MOM ) : " jungkook wake up " she said shaking him . She had been trying to wake her useless son up for the past 30 mins. But he was not listening.

YASHI : " jungkook wake up your getting late for school, your dad will scold you if he find out your still sleeping" she said keeping her hands on her waist looking at him. But again he just groaned and shifted more inside his duvet.

She heard footsteps and she knew what's coming next. she turned back and saw his husband holding his belt in one hand and a mug of water in other hand .

HIS DAD : " move " he said to her wife glaring at her because he was spoiled because of her love . She hurriedly move aside.

Jungkook groaned and sat on the bed as his father threw ice cold water on his face . He opened his eyes wiping his face only to see his dad was standing with belt in his hand. His eyes widened and before the belt hit him he was in the bathroom getting ready for school while warm tears were rolling down his eyes as how cruel his father is .

YN'S SIDE .....

After wearing her uniform. she came downstairs. Today she applied a lip balm on her lips which her friend Aria gave her yesterday. She never applied any makeup before because her father is very strict and he doesn't like these stuffs.

ANNIE : " come yn eat your breakfast" she said as she served her food.

She came and sat on her seat " good morning dad " she greeted her father who was sitting in front of her.

He greeted her back then he noticed something and his temper raised .

HER DAD : " what's on your face huh ? " He said glaring at her . " I told you soo many times not to apply these useless stuffs or you wanna seduce boys at school " he said and tears started building in her eyes " wipe it off right now " he said yelling at her and she instantly wiped it off while tears started rolling down her cheeks.
" Good now eat your breakfast. I'll drop you today " .

She silently started eating her breakfast as tears were continuously rolled down her cheeks.

Her mother was listening everything but she didn't say anything because she knew how possessive his husband is for his daughter. He doesn't want her to involve in any useless activity like dating, roaming around with friends etc. As he wants her to focus on her studies. He knows today's generation is really spoiled and he doesn't want her daughter to involve in this . That's why he is very strict towards his daughter.

He stopped his car in front of her school. He pulled his wallet out and  withdrew some money. He handed it to her . Her eyes sparkled and she instantly took money from her father and hugged him .

YN: " thanks dad "

He chuckled and hugged her back Patting her back. No doubt he loves her daughter. He just doesn't want her to spoil like other useless teens.

HER DAD : " now go you are getting late and come home straight after school" he said breaking the hug . She nodded and kissed his cheek and got out off the car as she ran inside the school.

JK'S SIDE ...........

He and jimin was sitting inside the jimin's car as they bunked school today. They were having a very good time together watching movies and eating snacks until jungkook's phone Buzzed. He picked up his phone. It was his another girlfriend Isha who was missing him because she hadn't come to school yesterday. But today when she came she waited for him but he never came so she decided to call him.

ISHA : " Hey where are you ? Why didn't you come school today? " She asked as soon as he picked up the call.

JK : " baby I'm not coming today "

ISHA : " why , where are you" she asked frustrated.

JK : " im with jimin . We are bunking school today "

ISHA : " jungkook please come i miss you " she said feeling sad.

JK : " Aww my baby " he looked at Jimin and an evil idea pooped up inside his head " baby you wanna join us " he asked her winking at Jimin and jimin understood what's going inside his brain. He too smirked.

ISHA : " Yes why not " she smirked understanding his intentions.

JK : " then make an excuse and come out of school we will pick you up in 15 mins " he said and hung the call.

It's been a long time since they had a threesome together.

JK : " jimin where will we take her " he asked as they can't fuck her inside the car .

JIMIN : " In a hotel "

JK : " what if my father find out " he said being worried.

JIMIN: " Ohh don't worry nothing will happen " he said searching something in his car . " I'm out of cond*ms . Let's go we have to buy that too "

After buying cond*ms they were waiting outside the school. Then they heard a knock . They hurriedly unlocked the car and Isha instantly gets inside.

JK : " you took too long " he asked getting in the backseat to sit beside her.

ISHA : " I came here hidding that's why" she said and hugged him tight . He too hugged her back. " I missed you" she said burying her face into his neck inhaling his manly scent .

JK : " I'm with you now " he said breaking the hug as he captured her lips for a hungry kiss while jimin was driving the car .

After 10 mins they reached their destination .

JIMIN: " you two stay here I will go and check if there's any room we can get "  he said and they nodded " when i call you take her inside" he said and left.

After 5 min his phone started ringing.he picked up the call and Jimin told him to come at room 210 and they both left towards the room holding hands.

I'll upload next part till the evening 😘

Plzz don't forget to vote 💞

Love you bye bye ...... 💜💜💜