CHAPTER 22

YN's heart was beating really fast as she closed her eyes to prevent like she is asleep. She was just praying to God that he will go back because she doesn't want to face him.

she squeezed her eyes tightly as she heard some noise and she knows what's coming next.

Meanwhile jungkook climbed the window as he peeped inside her room. He relaxed as he saw her sleeping and a smile appeared on his lips . He slowly jumped into her room without making any noise.

He tip toed towards her bed as he scoffed looking at the plate full of food on the nightstand which she hasn't even touched" i knew it " he said as he slowly laid beside her and tugged himself inside her duvet before keeping the medicine on the nightstand.

Meanwhile YN's heart started beating like it will come out of her ribcage as she squeezed her eyes tightly and gulped her saliva. She doesn't know for how long she would be able to stay away from him because she is already loosing her shit feeling him getting near her.

Jungkook shifted himself more into her duvet as he back hugged her tightly sneaking his one arm around her waist and pulled her close making her open her eyes. No , she can't pretend anymore.

He brings his face near her ear as he whispered softly " cupcake" making her gulp as she started feeling weak in his arms . She didn't say anything as he again whispered " baby " and took her earlobe between his teeth before sucking it softly making her gasp and he smirked . Finally he made her wake up who wasn't even sleeping but just pretending.

She slowly turned around facing him as he put his palm on her mouth because he thought that she has just woken up now and seeing someone beside her she will probably scream . But nothing happened like this.

Instead she just hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around him as she felt like crying now.

JK : " aren't you surprised? " He said as he asked her suspiciously but she didn't say anything. She just buried her face more into his chest.

In school when he hugged her it was suffocating her but now again she was feeling so safe in his arms . She just wants to risk Everything now to stay with him like this because this is her comfort zone and she realised it now. No matter how hard she tries to stay away from him but his only one gentle act and she is head over heels for him again.

JK : " baby " he said as he felt his shirt getting wet. Is she crying. He lifted her head softly as he saw tears in her eyes. " Why are you crying? " He asked softly as he wiped her tears with his thumb and gently caressed her cheeks. He thought she was missing him that's why she is crying. But she was crying because she suspected him and she was feeling guilty now. She blamed everything on him and decided to stay away from him . She didn't even say bye to him today. She was feeling so guilty now. Because here jungkook who just came to see her without thinking anything because she didn't call him today.

JK : " baby tell me , did something happen? " He asked as he was feeling worried now.

Yn shook her head as no " i missed you " she said as he again hugged him tightly and started pecking his chest again and again " I love , love you , love you sooo much " she said as she was kept pecking her whole chest. She looked up at his face with tears eyes " jungkook i trust you with my everything, please don't ever break my trust. I'm sacrificing my everything for you . Please I bed you don't ever break my heart " she as she felt her heart cleanched. She just wants to cry her heart out now.

Meanwhile his heart dropped hearing her words. Why does she think that I will break her trust. He got hurt hearing her.

JK : " yn, please don't say this . I beg you . I told you before too . It hurts here " he said pointing as his heart " you are the one first girl I'm taking seriously because I love you . Please don't ever think I will cheat on you or break your heart " he said his own eyes started getting moist. He doesn't know why she is saying this . Why does she still think that he will hurt her. " I will get angry with you , fight with with because no relationship is perfect but in the end of the day I'll be with you i promise " he said and tears started rolling down her cheeks.